VAG-hag

Question to those with big stoppers - Brembo 4pots/ Tar OX/ APs etc

So you no doubt have wheels with good clearence or have spacers i order to clear your calipers. BUT what if you have a puncture? Been pondering a solution to this as I now have brakes nearly as big as the spare!!

Instant foam stuff is only thing I can think of really. Please discuss.....

The foam schitt is your only option matey. It's what I had to use once when I had my AP 330s. Or carry a 5th full size wheel around with you, but who buys 17s in sets of 5s? :lol:

Beaten to it by Dragon Green, although that didn't work for me either as I had 280 rears with MK4 calipers, so neither a standard speedline or the space saver fitted.

I feel like such a dweeb, ive been sedated today so ill be blaming that! Thanks guys.

Kev, 280 rears wont fit over 15s? Blimey!

They fit with standard calipers,but if you've got the Mk4 conversion you have to "shave" the calipers !

Skinny spare won't go over 280 rears

i bought a single audi tt wheel like these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/17-Original-Audi-TT-Alloy-Wheels-Tyres-/140745806446?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Rims_Car_Wheels_ET&hash=item20c51a926e as they have massive clearance and they fit over my 323mm brembos with about 5mm of clearance, plus i only paid £9.50 delivered for it, and then sold the tyre that came on it for £35 lol

16" space saver from mk3 GTi works buddy, still have to swap with the back wheel though, but fits easily over 280 rears.