robo22sri

Stealth Racing Schimmel 263 group buy!

Does anyone have a link to the power/torque curves for the 263s on an otherwise standard VR to whet folk's apetite a little? I can't find them right now.

Ah yeah, *that* thread.. :)

So 263s on a standard engine looks quite tasty. Got to wonder what a Schrick would add to that? Prospect of 220lbft? I've got 200 lbft with standard cams..

Ill be a maybe depending on price and when it all gets sorted by [ close to pay day would be nice ;) ]

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

OK Everyone I finally have some prices for the 263 Cam Group Buy.

I have also added some group buy installation and remap costs at a discounted rate

263 Cams

1-10 Sets £394.89

11-15 Sets £370.00

16+ Sets £355.00

Labour for Install (Normally £237.60), GB Price £178.20

Custom Remap (Normally £300.00), GB Price £210.00

Other parts possibly needed?

Cam Followers £93.60 a set.

Cam Cover Gasket £19.20

Intake Manifold Gasket £9.60

All above prices include VAT.

I think it's fair to set a deadline date for roughly 3 weeks time, so the offer will close on Friday June 8th 2011 at close of business.

Anyone who is ready to commit now please give me a call on 01926 812259.

Cheers........Vince

So if the first post is accurate we have eight definite's, so we require another three to get to the next discount stage.......

Im already sick of beans on toast, but looks like my only form of sustenance for the foreseeable, how much would i get for a kidney ?

I also will be phoning Vince in a day or so........... :notworthy:

Cut out the beans and you can get the cams sooner :D

If i cut back anymore i'll be eating the plate.......... :shocked!:

If i cut back anymore i'll be eating the plate.......... :shocked!:

What! You have a plate, should have sold that too.

I've updated the thread on VR6OC and have asked the pepole who were maybe to let me know if they are in or out now the prices are known.

Me

I phoned Vince the same day as a price went up, in fact I was his first call about these cams. I've looked into buying these from the states, and this is cheaper than if you where to direct, saves postage and import duty.

Edited by Dude VR6

Not sure what prices you were expecting chaps but I think this is a pretty competetive package that's been put together between Vince & Schimmel! :|

Edited by Jim

It's worth remembering the price of metal has rocketed in the past few years and these cams were only $300 last time we did a GB. Now they are $450.

I still think it's a good price for a well proven cam imo :D

---------- Post added at 2:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:28 PM ----------

Not sure what prices you were expecting chaps but I think this is a pretty competetive package that's been put together between Vince @ Schimmel! :|

Yeah I was looking at the shameful Spoonfed Illuminated needles GB the other day. It's an embarrassment. The guy bent over backwards to specifically tailor them to our needs and only a handful of people followed it through. If this continues, then we should consider revoking GB priviliges from this site. I know these are hard times, but people shouldn't register interest at all unless they're serious imo.

Not sure what prices you were expecting chaps but I think this is a pretty competetive package that's been put together between Vince & Schimmel! :|

I agree Jim - the discounts seem good, but i hadnt quite appreciated how much it would cost all in.

The fact is, best case it will cost £743.20 and worst case its £905.49 - and simply put, i dont have that much spare cash!

Get the cams and fitting done (£573.09) and you will already see an improvement in the way the car behaves. And then put the money away for a few months and then go back for the remap, which I am sure Vince would honour at the GB price? :)