james153

Cup Holders £10

Ill have one too please.

Yeah no worries any preference on colour?

Ta

James

---------- Post added at 8:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 AM ----------

Whenever you guys are ready , PayPal £13.50 (posted) to [email protected] with a note detailing your address and chosen colour.

Thanks again.

James

Ta

James

---------- Post added at 8:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:04 AM ----------

Whenever you guys are ready , PayPal £13.50 (posted) to [email protected] with a note detailing your address and chosen colour.

Thanks again.

James

Money sent mate

Thanks Johnny

Did you get my money mate??

I did indeed sir, I'll drop it In the post tomorrow morning.

Thanks very much for a quick Payment.

Ta

James

Thanks again.

James

Hi James,

Money sent for a black one (cup holder that is ;-)

Thanks

ill take 2 in black thanks

PayPal details are on the previous page. Please follow the instructions otherwise your might get the wrong colour.

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 2:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:35 AM ----------

PM'd re black one

Payment details are on the previous page just be sure to specify colour in the PayPal note.

Ta

---------- Post added at 2:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 2:36 AM ----------

Hi can I have a black one please?? Details please? :-)

Payment details on page 8 :)

Ta

thanks how much is the total for 2 inc p+p ?

£23.50. Hope this sounds okay.

Ta

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

thanks how much is the total for 2 inc p+p ?

£23.50. Hope this sounds okay.

Ta

Mine came today ,many thanks

---------- Post added at 6:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:36 PM ----------

whats your paypal address thanks

Address is about 8 posts above yours

James can you confirm whether yo have received my payment and/or sent my cup holder please.

Cheers

Jamie

Mine also arrived, fits perfectly, just need to scrub the plastics up as the cup holder is way too clean :)

Cheers

Martin

James can you confirm whether yo have received my payment and/or sent my cup holder please.

Cheers

Jamie

James could you do the same for me please, confirm payment has been received and/or cup holder has been sent.

Thanks

Krishen

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Cheers

Jamie

James could you do the same for me please, confirm payment has been received and/or cup holder has been sent.

Thanks

Krishen

Thanks

Krishen

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Thanks

Krishen

Hi guys sorry about the delayed reply. All the payments have been received. Some have been posted earlier this week. They will all be sent by this week. Sorry lots of orders slowed down production a little.

Thank you all for you patience and your business and I really hope you enjoy the finished product.

Thanks James

---------- Post added at 3:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:57 PM ----------

Thanks

Krishen

Thanks

Krishen

Hi guys sorry about the delayed reply. All the payments have been received. Some have been posted earlier this week. They will all be sent by this week. Sorry lots of orders slowed down production a little.

Thank you all for you patience and your business and I really hope you enjoy the finished product.

Thanks James

---------- Post added at 3:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:58 PM ----------

Can i have a black one please

Yeah no worries, PayPal details are on page 8 I think.

Thanks