Johnny H

New Head Unit Ordered.

Hay Guys

I've just ordered my new head unit and looking forward to fitting it, hope to have it fitted before Volksfest.

Does anyone have the same? if so how you getting on with it??

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_productId_878213_langId_-1_categoryId_165474

p.s

I didnt get it from Halfords but its not bad info for you to look at..

Thanks Johnny

I bought a £50 Pioneer from the Halfords sale and I'm impressed with the power and sound quality, so yours should be good mate!

Looks good, I recently got a new alpine from halfords. Got to say some of the deals they do make them one of the cheapest places around for car audio lately!

Pioneer units are ace, i got this one http://www.online-caraudio.co.uk/shop/cd-mp3-head-units/pioneer/pioneer-deh-9300sd-sd-usb-mp3-852336.html my only issue was the length of it meant i had to remove the vertical bracket in the dash to get it to fit, i was about 5mm short on space!! It was a chain drill and dremmel job, bit of a bugger but all's well now!! Sounds epic amped up and the SD card is a superb feature

fitted a few of these in customers cars, and incorporated them into a few installs, nice head unit, easy to use and for the price a good sound quality output, few nice features on there as well, also the rear iPod cable is nice, as the majority of alpines new stock are now converting to front ipod inputs. personally prefer rear, looks tidier imo.