Derbyshire Paul

How do you ID a TOAD?

As you may have read elsewhere on the forum I've recently bought a 1.8 16v.

After going through the copious amounts of paperwork that was with it there's no install certificate for the TOAD. I went searching for the "box" and found it. In my TOAD naivety I kind of expected to have the model number etc on it but alas all there was was a 10 digit number.

Is it a case of speaking to TOAD directly and they'll be able to ID from this number or do we have a resident TOAD expert in the house?

There's a pic here if that helps anyone.

Thanks in advance

Toads have warty skin that secretes poison and 'crawl'. They also have quite a blunt nose, compared to frogs which are smooth, hop and have pointy noses.

As Tom says, licking would work- you would start foaming at the mouth within seconds with the toad.

So, to sum up: foaming at the mouth = toad

no foam = frog

sorry to bring it back to earth, but if you take the security case off the alarm the alarm unit itself is inside, this should have the details of which one it is.

sorry to bring it back to earth, but if you take the security case off the alarm the alarm unit itself is inside, this should have the details of which one it is.

Thank fook someone speaks sense.

To the rest of you, ho ho frikn ho you're so funny, not!