BILLCOR

Would you Run this on your car!!

Would you have this on your car?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have this on your car?

if i spent £1450 on that plate the missus would spit her tea out, oh well at she does swallow M1 CUM though lol

some people may assume this is a reference to bodily fluids, but only those with sick and dirty minds ;-)

Sadly I can't run anything newer than L reg on mine. So I think I will wait until C11MAX comes up for sale instead.

some people may assume this is a reference to bodily fluids, but only those with sick and dirty minds ;-)

Which is 98% of the population :D

If you really like it, buy this http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3978848.htm and stick it on :p

Hold on, that's identical to mine but lower mileage. Instead of getting any bodywork done it might be worth me buying iit, swap interior and wheels with mine, then sell mine. It would probably work out cheaper :)

Hold on, that's identical to mine but lower mileage. Instead of getting any bodywork done it might be worth me buying iit, swap interior and wheels with mine, then sell mine. It would probably work out cheaper :)

Yep, thats why I posted the link, dont know where he's hiding the Recaro's though :rolleyes:

Haha yes I wondered about the seats. The problem with swapping cars is that while this one is lower mileage I don't know the history and while mine may not be quite as nice superficially, I know it's had a lot of mechanical work over recent years. I'll stick with mine but thanks for the heads-up.

There used to be an orange Lotus I would see driving around Orpington which was ORG 45M, it was probably worth more than the car :D