sexybourbon

bp ultimate thievs !!

How expensive is bp ultimate really ! I visited my local bp the other day and stuck a tenner in to get to work and there charging 1.50 a litre , i wasnt that bothered at the time because i didnt know the prices of all the other fuels at different stations , anyway visited a shell station last night because i wanted to try the 99 ron v power and i was suprised at the price difference it was 138.9 !! 11.1 pence cheaper and for better fuel

Bp robbing twats

You have to pay for cleaning up all those oily birds in the gulf of mexico...

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

^^ make of that comment what you will .. ;)

My old turbo motor loved Ultimate. It felt crisper and smoother than V power for some reason, but as you say, sod £1.50 a litre!!

Ha, the oily bird cleaning will have been paid for off the profits of fuelling the UK for a month :lol:

Funny how different engines of the same design react differently. My Rado is crap on Ultimate, much prefers Tesco momentum or Vpower. Tesco's is cheaper tho, and as every little helps...

Recently acquired a 30v A6 Avant to help with a forthcoming house move and it doesn't seem to care what you put in it... Good job really as it certainly likes a drink :0S

Mark

Anyone find a noticeable difference running on bog standard 95ron Shell or similar? Just wondered due to the sticker in the fuel flap.

The engine should adapt. It shouldn't run "smoother" really, but it should produce very slightly more or less power. I don't know that it will adapt in the space of one tank of fuel though, it'll probably take a lot longer than that so whatever you buy doesn't matter so much as the fact that you stick to it .. !

I can honestly say my vr runs so much better on shell v power its much more responsive and it just seems alot happier pulling hard thru the gears . Im sure its not just me thinking its better it really does feel more crisp