dickie

Schmidt Modenrline 9x16 1 Piece Concaved Faces

Hi, the time has come to sell my modernlines on that ive had on my mk3 vr6 golf for a little while.

Selling due to getting my corrado back from the bodyshop and need to make room in my garage!

Details- Schmidt modenlines 1 piece aloy wheels, 9" wide by 16", 5x100 stud pattern, et 23 (will check to be sure).

I bought these wheels as they are now, they have had a refurb at pristine in milton keynes a couple of years ago cosisting of grey painted centres with diamond turned rim and into the dish 1/2 way. They look great when fitted very different from the normal silver finish. They do however have a few marks around the rims now as theyve been done for a while, this didnt really concern me as they're still very nice wheels.

Tyres are 205-40-16 front 2 are falken and have wear on the inner edge due to camber, they were like this when i bought them. The rears are toyo and have some marks on the outside walls but lots of tread on them.

They run nice and straight no wobbles and have lots of clearance for bigger brake set ups.

I'm looking for £650 ono

013.jpg

008-7.jpg

011-3.jpg

012-3.jpg

010.jpg

009-3.jpg

hi, i only have a couple as my phone wiped loads of pictures on its last update :-(

golfmodernline.jpg

mk3modernlines.jpg

i hope they help

If they were 7.5" i would of bit your hand off but 9" are to big for me.

Sorry i know that doesnt help mate.

They do go onto a corrado quite nicely, theres a dew running 9s. The mk3 is mystic blue i believe.

I'm in Northampton. Would be able to meet perhaps rather than send them if it helps anyone? Going from northampton to Norwich on Saturday morning.

I'm in Northampton. Would be able to meet perhaps rather than send them if it helps anyone?.

I'm afraid Northampton/Glasgow isn't exactly a reasonable , meet you half-way commute. I've got 9" alloys on the rear of mine at the moment

but the front set are 8". Are you sure you can get 9" to fit? My arches have been rolled and trimmed to get the 9" & 8" to fit. Very nice wheels

you've got all the same :thumbleft:

---------- Post added at 5:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:24 PM ----------

Hi, wasn't really looking for px as trying to clear out but let me know what you have to offer and I'll think about it!

There are a few pics of corrados with these wheels and specs about so definarely can be done, not sure if arch work is needed. Could courier if anyone wanted.

Dickie, I'm heading off on holiday this weekend (back on the 13th july) if there still available, give me a shout.

Heres some pics i've found of these fitted to corrados, personally love the look of them but i would as i'm selling them!

I'm going to put them on ebay at the end of the week if notsold by then.

corradomodernline.jpg

schmidtcorrado.jpg

corradoschmidt.jpg

corradomodern.jpg

Closing then if you're selling on Ebay instead.