Tim@Prestige

The Corrado Forum Insurance Scheme with Prestige Keep Moving

WE VIEW YOU AS A BETTER DRIVER!

The administrators of this forum have linked up with us so that we can offer you competitive car insurance quotes.

We have a fantastic car insurance scheme for people on car club forums and that is mainly due to 4 things -

1. There are very few exclusions on the scheme! It starts at age 21, and includes all postcodes (excluding Northern Ireland), and all modifications (except nitrous).

2. The premiums have to be competitive. We underwrite 14,000 units in the office per month!

3. We have an excellent phone answering system! An overhead screen changes to red when a phone call is on hold, alerting both the manager and the Chief Executive! We have a great emphasis on answering calls.

4. We have an excellent Claims Accident Management company.

We've already had these posted on forums -

- I'd just like to add that they did me a fantastic price for the Cinqs renewal, knocking £400 off my mega £995 renewal fee

- Had my renewal through from .... at £880!!! Call Prestige and spoke to Jade who was v helpful and got my quote down to £670! Brilliant.Highly recommended guys.

- Did me a great deal on my modified turbo. £450 fully comp ;).

- Just had a fantastic quote of these guys, previous best was £1040 and they just quoted £825

- Just wanted to say great customer service none of that jargon talk just straight forward and friendly and very helpful

- Recommend this insurance company i am paying £1200 fully comp prestige quoted me £490 fully comp , am changing very soon thanks prestige

But the main reason we can offer this scheme to you is because people who are registered on car forums are viewed as better drivers which allows us to offer cheaper premiums. This has been borne out statistically which makes users of this forum a desired niche for our insurance company. We want to attract you as a customer!

I will take an active part each day answering questions you may have about insurance. My sole job is to maintain this scheme so each question should get a quick response unless I am in a meeting!

So if you're aged 21 or over and you need a quote, please call us on 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 (which is a landline number and should be used if ringing by mobile as it can be included in any free minutes) or ring when your car insurance renewal is due.

We are open Monday-Friday 9am-8pm and Saturdays 9am-4pm.

When ringing, please don'tt forget to mention this forum to get a competitive quote as this scheme is geared for forum users of car clubs.

PrestigeKeepMoving_468x60.gif

Ring 0800 3308057 or 0333 4001580 for a quote!

http://www.prestigekeepmoving.com

Edited by Tim@Prestige

Tim - do you do "classic" insurance policies whereby No Claims Bonus is neither used, or earned during the policy? I've had this with other insurers and it's meant I can just keep my main No Claims Bonus applied to my main / daily car.

Cheers.

I have an interesting situation as I plan to insure my corrado VR6 on a classic policy, but my daily driver is a company car BMW, so I effectivly will loose the 4 - 5 years NCB ive accumulated over the years, but of of a bum situation as I really want to keep my NCB going...

Tim - do you do "classic" insurance policies whereby No Claims Bonus is neither used, or earned during the policy? I've had this with other insurers and it's meant I can just keep my main No Claims Bonus applied to my main / daily car.

Cheers.

Hi Jim

Yes, we can do this!

---------- Post added at 2:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:58 PM ----------

I have an interesting situation as I plan to insure my corrado VR6 on a classic policy, but my daily driver is a company car BMW, so I effectivly will loose the 4 - 5 years NCB ive accumulated over the years, but of of a bum situation as I really want to keep my NCB going...

Hi Pete

Firstly, i would get a letter from your company car insurers to say you've had 4-5 years claim-free driving on the company car.

Secondly, even though you may have a Classic policy, insurers can write letters to say that you have driven claim-free for X amount of years and once you change say back to an everyday policy, some insurers will accept this as NCB!

Normally yes, but some insurers allow you to add the company car letter and the classic car letter and use this as NCB.

Always best to check with the insurer first!

Ah noted. Thanks. Im also interested in the Classic insurance.. and would mods be allowed to qualify for a Classic car policy?

We would certainly have a look at this though it wouldn't tecnhically be a Classic Car scheme.

sounds good. agreed value, classic available & all mods..... ill give you guys a go when I am due :D

Why do things like this always come up just after you have renewed :(

Jay

Having just signed up to a multicar policy with Admiral, I was thinking exactly the same thing......

Ditto, renewed at the start of the month....getting ripped off as well :(

Edited by OllieVR6

I have just purchased a Corrado that I will be collecting on Tuesday.

The vehicle I have been collecting has been SORN for the past couple of months so I will need to tax it. Once at home I intend to garage for a couple of months while I bring the mechanicals back up to scratch.

Would you be able to help me with a short term eg 1-2 day policy and do you know if I would be able to tax the vehicle on such a policy?

Thanks in anticipation

Luke.

The vehicle I have been collecting has been SORN for the past couple of months so I will need to tax it. Once at home I intend to garage for a couple of months while I bring the mechanicals back up to scratch.

Would you be able to help me with a short term eg 1-2 day policy and do you know if I would be able to tax the vehicle on such a policy?

Thanks in anticipation

Luke.

Hi Luke

Yes we can help you with this!

Thanks in anticipation

Luke.

But under the new rules won't you have to re-sorn it once you're home and the day insurance runs out? If the car is taxed then it has to be insured now doesn't it? i.e. get day insurance, tax it, drive home, insurance expires so you now need to SORN it again.

According to the DVLA yes, however when questioning my current insurer no. Was hoping for some clarification.

Yes was intending to SORN again the car when it's tucked up in the workshop.

If you have an App on your mobile which changes 0800 freephone numbers to Geographic ones starting 01,02, 03, etc, please don’t use it to change our freephone number.

The reason that people use this App is because if you phone a freephone number from a mobile, you get charged and ringing a Geographic number can be included in any free minutes on your contract.

We have a Geographic landline number stated on my initial post and also on my Signature on here – 0333 4001580. This number can be included in any free minutes on a mobile phone contract.

The reason I say this is because we had somebody on Saturday wanting to take out a policy with us after receiving our quote but used this App to ring us back. The App gave him the number of another organisation within the large building in which we are housed. This caused much confusion for the customer and wasted a lot of his time.

Please can you only ring us on either freephone number 0800 3308057 or Geographic landline 0333 4001580.

Many thanks.

Please don't forget to ring us if your car insurance is due!

It’s nice to hear people already leaving positive feedback about our scheme –

• “Thats a great price!”

• “I had a quote today, just need to compare it with others, however did think it was a pretty good price.”

• “ok, good news! just to give you an idea of things, best quote i could get from any of the independent (i.e not on comparison sites) insurers was over 1500 for third party f+t, best price from any of the comparison sites 830 third part f+t, best price from my current insurer .... was 880 fully comp, best price with these guys was......drum roll................£520 fully comp! couldn't believe my ears ......so basically i really do recommend you give these guys a call, can't guarantee they'll get you the best price as we've all got different driving history's but for me they were the cheapest by a very long way, and as someone else said they're good to talk too, none of that scripted nonsense you have to wade through with the others. anyway i'll stop the praise there before i start to sound like an employee or something, but basically make sure you at least check with these guys before you renew your insurance.”

Please ring 0800 3308057 or if ringing by mobile – 0333 4001580 which is a landline number also and can be included in any ‘free minutes’, and don’t forget to tell us which forum you are registered on!