Purple Tom

- **Please Close** - Breaking 1994 Aqua Blue Corrado VR6

Jim - spoiler mechanism is good, yours for £30 posted if you want it.

Assuming that includes the motor and stuff then consider it sold! :) PM me your payment details..

Cheers.

Tim - radiator support panel is available but it's off being powdercoated at the moment - how soon do you need it?

Jim - spoiler mechanism is good, yours for £30 posted if you want it.

Chris - I do have several of the rubber mounts yeah, is it just those you need or the little brackets too?

Alex - pedal box is also available, took it off yesterday - £60 posted if you want it.

Cheers

Tom

Tom,

No rush for radiator support panel, but how much do you want if it's been powder coated?

Thanks,

Tim.

Hi,

Is the rear bumper still available, and if so, how much do you want for it?

Tim - Once I get it back, how does £90 posted sound for the radiator support panel?

Webbie - I'm afraid the rear bumper is taken - sorry.

Tim - Once I get it back, how does £90 posted sound for the radiator support panel?

Webbie - I'm afraid the rear bumper is taken - sorry.

Tom,

Sounds a bit much mate, was thinking closer to £50 collected - might be as well getting mine done instead.

Thanks,

Tim.

No bother. It'll be a little while before I get it back anyway so might be quicker to get yours done anyway!

Do you still have the driver’s side wing available, if you do could you give me a price - I take its there’s not rust on it?

Oh yeah, do you also happen to have the bonnet strut too?

Edited by Tekara

Need a few little bits and bobs...

4 x white clips that slide onto the interior door/carpet/sill trim thing (sure that's the correct name for it! Ha)

Centre Tunnel 2 rear parts (ashtray bit and handbrake under tunnel part)

10 x interior screws (the black domed phillips head ones)

2 x door card side screws

Cheers

Tekara - the wing has sold I'm afraid, but I still have the bonnet prop (if that's what you're referring to)? I have several standard ones and one stainless one. Let me know which you're interested in.

V33DUB - I have everything that you need - the centre tunnel rear sections are in very good condition. How does £35 posted for the lot sound?

Cheers

Tom

Hi ,how much do you want for the stainless one

Thanks rod

Hi Tom... apologies... I only need the long section that goes under the handbrake and finishes at the rear ashtray... when I asked I had in my mind there was 2 bits. If you can let me know the total now and I'll get the money over to you. Cheers. Jon

You manage to post that spoiler mech yet mate? I'm not in any rush - I just want to know to keep an eye out for it in reception @ work :)

Cheers.

V33DUB - there are two sections, the underneath part (which is only visible at the back where the ashtray etc is) and the upper visible part - which bit do you need?

Jim - spoiler mech is on it's way to you, hopefully it should land soon! :-)

Sorry.... little sleep and not explaining myself well!

the underneath part (which is only visible at the back where the ashtray etc is)... that one!

Cheers

Jon

Spoiler came today - thanks very much mate. Left you some good feedback in the Good Seller thread! :)

Hi did you sell the stainless prop

Rod

---------- Post added at 8:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:02 PM ----------

Hi did you sell the stainless prop

Rod

Hi,

Am I too late for the passenger front wing?

I kissed the back of a taxi with mine..... :-(

Ta

HI I am after the sunroof mechanism, abs pump, abs wiring harness with ECUdo you still have it? Also need the RHS door to roof a pillar trim?

Do you have the cover for the rear number plate lights ???? Its the bit that sits below the spoiler with 2 philips screws.

Also do you have the 4 little fixings that hold the handbrake cover / center trim down to the studs in the carpet ???