Purple Tom

- **Please Close** - Breaking 1994 Aqua Blue Corrado VR6

Hi do you still have the engine subframe? If so how much do you want for it? I can collect.

Cheers

Lots of questions and not much reply from me - sorry, I've been away for a few days! I'll answer them in chronological order :-)

V33DUB (Jon) - the underneath part is in good, but not perfect condition. However I repaired it by fitting one of Daves16V tunnel repair kits which solves the problem entirely (those stupid plastic clips that hold it in place breaking). If you're still interested in that section and the tunnel repair kit then let me know.

Jim - thanks for the good feedback, it's appreciated :-)

Rod - I've still got the stainless bonnet prop, I'll get a picture of it for you this afternoon.

Wazza - the passenger front wing is technically sold, the buyer has paid and said he would collect last month. He still hasn't been to collect it so I'll need to chase him up. If it turns out he doesn't want it then I'll get back to you.

vwgti - the sunroof mech and ABS pump have sold. I still have the ABS ECU which is in good working order (no fault codes, working correctly) £30 posted for that. Do you mean the internal A-pillar trim?

Jon94VR - The headlight switch is indeed late spec. However, without meaning to shoot myself in the foot, have you seen Matt8V (I think thats his username) and the switches he had made in china? I bought one for the TDi and it was very good quality for a good price - might be worth seeing if one of those is available brand new first before buying a used one? Mine is in good condition though and if you wanted it I'd do it for £22 posted.

Dingo - I have loads of 288mm carriers and calipers. I can do either untouched ones as removed from the car at £55 posted, or fully powdercoated rebuilt units with new seals for £115 posted. If it's 280mm carriers and calipers that you're after then I have those too, £40 posted for the untouched ones. I do have a set of recently powdercoated and low milage 280mm carriers and calipers in silver if you want those - could do them for £75 posted. Let me know.

hazzamondo - I do indeed have the cover that goes over the number plate lights, complete with the light units and wiring. I've got a good condition Aqua Blue one and a good condition Twilight Violet one. I also have the four fixings that secure the handbrake/tunnel cover. Would do the number plate light unit and cover along with the fixings for £22 posted.

R8ju_c - In the interests of fairness I won't PM you about the headlight switch. Please see my comments to Jon94VR above.

Timbo - interior sold ages ago.

Mathaus - I do have a subframe but its off being powdercoated at the moment and will be fitted to another Corrado in the near future. I will then have the one that came off that car but not for a while I'm afraid, maybe 6 weeks or so.

Any more questions then feel free to ask, I should be around more often to answer them now!

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

Billcor - you asked while I was replying to the other questions. The passenger door handle (I presume you mean exterior) is available. Its got a Daves16V repair piece fitted in it and the microswitches are all in full working order. I think the handle itself was replaced at some point in the cars history as it doesn't look as old as the car was. £55 posted for it.

Billcor - you asked while I was replying to the other questions. The passenger door handle (I presume you mean exterior) is available. Its got a Daves16V repair piece fitted in it and the microswitches are all in full working order. I think the handle itself was replaced at some point in the cars history as it doesn't look as old as the car was. £55 posted for it.

PM me payment details, can you post it out asap please

Thanks for letting me know, fingers crossed for me, I'd prefer to buy from someone on the forum than a breaker on ebay!

I am after the plug that goes on to the rad temp sensor, if you fancy chopping it off with a few inches of wire so I can join it to my loom.

Also need some tailgate lifters.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Rod - still haven't been able to get that picture but for the time being I'm going to keep the stainless prop, it might come in handy for the future. I've got plenty of standard ones if you want one though.

Wazza - no worries, I'll let you know asap.

3CM - I'm afraid the boot lifters have gone, as has that plug and associated wiring. Sorry dude.

Tom

Hi

thanks for letting me know

but it's a stainless one i'm after.

Rod

How's the dash facia plastic, ie the panel that goes around the abs switch all the way around the radio and heater controls.

Tom, handle arrived this morning first post.

Cheers mate :thumbleft:

Bill.

how much for drivers door handle posted?

thanks.

Edited by steVR6

I'd do the drivers handle for slightly cheaper as I think it's the same age as the car. Again, it has a Daves16V repair piece fitted so I'd do that for £45 posted matey.

Cheers

Tom

Those of you who are waiting for a reply from Tom.

He's currently without internet, but hopes to be back on line over the weekend.

Temporarily back on t'internet at my parents house for 10 minutes before the battery on my laptop dies!

Dollyman - 50mm splitter is still available, collection only though to the fragility - £40

Graeme - sorry, no seatbelt components

Peebee - I have the heater controls, not in perfect condition but they all work properly. £25 posted for them.

Daniboy - shell long gone I'm afraid!

nlau1 - I have a passenger front wing but its Flash Red - any good?

Tom,

I asked about rad support panel a while back - it was going for powdercoating - have you still got it and if so how much collected?

Tim.

It should be back from being powdercoated in the next couple of weeks or so. Once it's back I'll get in touch and if you still need it we'll go from there.

Cheers

Tom

Graeme, I've got the seat belt parts, whats in particular do you need? Can you reply in my breaking thread please.