Tempest

Tatton Park 5 August 2012

¨Largest VW enthusiast gathering in the North of England¨ is what this annual show promises each year, and to find out a 10-car club stand has been booked for the Corrado Club B)

Here´s more info: http://www.vwnw.co.uk

Club stand passes have arrived and will be sent out next week to all whose names are listed on the relevant entry for this event on the Corrado Club website events calendar.

Tempest

Yup :)

Just some more info:

No Clubstand Pass, No Entry

Have Exact money

Follow Road Signs to 'Traders & Display' gate on Mereheath Lane, see back of your pass.

Admission Charges to Tatton Park is £5.00 per vehicle.

Entrance to the show is £7.50 for Adults. Children free

Show opens at 9am.

Tempest

I'm looking forward to this, the first big show in the Corrado since buying it last year!!!! Hope the weather doesnt spoil it.

Might see if we can get to this, not in the Rado though.

ill will hopefully have the rado in one piece and road legal for this.

I wonder if i get free entry being a National Trust employee as its a NT property!?

A few words of note for all displayers.

Make sure you all go through the traders entrance. Otherwise you'll have to pay to get in the park. Zee old bill were directing cars through the main gates last year. I swung round and made a dash for the trade entrance.

We're going to get there earlier than half eight this year to avoid the queues.

Adam: As thee geeten thas mooter reet then lad ?

James: Ney but gerrin bits fo gerri dun cock.

I invite all to a putting together corrado tea party at my mums house, all wishing to attend register via PM!!!!

James: Ney but gerrin bits fo gerri dun cock.

I invite all to a putting together corrado tea party at my mums house, all wishing to attend register via PM!!!!

Beltin mon.

I finish on friday for seven weeks so should be able to spare a couple of hours.

Give us a shout when you touch down in Appley Vegas.

Eric: Show pass arrived today. Many thanks. Looking at getting there for 8am.

Beltin mon.

I finish on friday for seven weeks so should be able to spare a couple of hours.

Give us a shout when you touch down in Appley Vegas.

Eric: Show pass arrived today. Many thanks. Looking at getting there for 8am.

7 weeks off, ill drop it off saturday then pm me when its tax n tested :-)

after selling one of my rados i may be a push to take the other so i have a club stand pass for this if anyone wants to go on the ccgb stand i will post it to them?

cheers

after selling one of my rados i may be a push to take the other so i have a club stand pass for this if anyone wants to go on the ccgb stand i will post it to them?

cheers

Me please :) let me know if the ticket is still available for the club stand cheers

No problem will you pm me with where you want me to post it,cheers

No problem will you pm me with where you want me to post it,cheers

Have PM'd you postal address cheers.

Club display ticket received safely today - cheers Tim. Will anyone else be going from north wales at all ?

Club display ticket received safely today - cheers Tim. Will anyone else be going from north wales at all ?

I got my ticket a few days back thanks Tim. We will be travelling to Tatton from N Wales, start point Glan Conwy well I'll meet up with Bro at Blackcat service station and we will head along the 55

I got my ticket a few days back thanks Tim. We will be travelling to Tatton from N Wales, start point Glan Conwy well I'll meet up with Bro at Blackcat service station and we will head along the 55

I will be going past the Blackcat shell Service station travelling from anglesey. What time will you be there at Black cats. We could have a mini convoy of three then :)

I will be going past the Blackcat shell Service station travelling from anglesey. What time will you be there at Black cats. We could have a mini convoy of three then :)

Well 2 and 1 as bro will be in a Golf Mk2............I'll find out what time he wants to leave I think he mentioned 7ish. Watch this thread and I will get back to you with time

What a fantastic day today and a great turnaround in the weather. I spent all Saturday cleaning the car with the weather telling me it was going to rain but by Saturday night all change.

Really enjoyed chatting with everyone today and also meeting one or 2 new faces, this makes a good show into a great show in my opinion. Corrado owners really are a friendly bunch of folk. Didnt get chance to say bye to everyone as it came a bit dark and we made a split decision to head off. Not sure if you got any rain at Tatton this afty but when we hit Leeds, the heavens opened and the road was like a river (no exaggeration).

Anyway, great day and bring on Harewood.

Indeed it was a great day Chris. It flew by. Didn't get chance to chat with everyone, but as it seems most will be at Harewood in a couple of weeks, I'll see you all there.

Weather wise was bordering on perfect. Just as we crossed the Thelwall the heavens opened and we were greeted with a great lightening show.

I'll put some pictures up in tomorrow. Anybody else care to share some ?

Didn't get chance to speak with you James but Oscar was brilliant, he was a real pleasure to chat with and his singing and dancing had us in stitches!!!

Didnt take any pictures, I always forget to.

Got a proper T-shirt tan though!

Really enjoyed the show yesterday, Usual aftershow sunburn for me as it turned out to be great weather despite the forecast.

Nice to chat to new faces and people ive met previously. Corrado club entertainment definatley provided by Oscar as well as useful advice whilst putting up the Corrado club banners!

Chucked it down as we also hit the Thelwall but i think we were just ahead of the torrential stuff. Pictures just uploaded from the camera so i'll add a few once ive had a scan through them.

How did the Concours or show and shine fair for any one? Looking forward Harewood now.