Rorgasm

VR6 Polished inlet Mani & Rocker cover

As above Polished VR6 Mani & Rocker cover. £120 ono

Bought when i thought i was going to purchase a VR6 but the Rado had a headgasket problem:-( Recently pick up a G60 so figured i should pass these on.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68706[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68707[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68708[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68709[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68710[/ATTACH]

Where are you based - Aberdeen hopefully! If Johnny doesn't go for them posted Ill take them.

Would you be willing to post it mate??

Good price as I'm not greedy & selling for what I got them for, can't see myself having a VR6 any time soon & it's not right to store them in a garage.

Obviously not overly keen on posting as they could get damaged, if no one contacts me buy the end of the weekend stating they can pick them up from West Sussex then Johnny........your first in line.

Unsure what the cost of posting will be though:shrug:

Unfortunately Smudge it's first come bases plus I'm on the south cost (would be a bit of a drive) but you are second in line.

Sorry to be a pain guys but like I said I'll give it to the end of the weekend.

Rory

If your willing to split, then I would like the rocker cover to go with my chrome manifold

Would you be willing to post it mate??

Johnny,im in east Hampshire (next to west sussex).I am going to Berkley Castle show as you are i believe.Could bring them over for you maybe.

Johnny,im in east Hampshire (next to west sussex).I am going to Berkley Castle show as you are i believe.Could bring them over for you maybe.

Thanks Harrier that's a really nice offer but sorry Rorgasm I'm going to have to leave them.

I'm trying to save for some new wheels and although I really want them I'm never going to get wheels if I keep buying little bits here and there lol.

Thanks anyway mate.

I know they won't be around for long at that price.

Johnny

That ok Jonny totally understand. Smudge your first inline now, you still up for them??

If Smudge doesnt go for them i would be happy to take them off your hands.i could collect.Dont want to tread on Smudges toes though

Sorry,could i retract my last offer.They are a great price but have spent quite a bit on my c lately & i dont need them as much as i first thought

Hi Mate - Just arrived in America for a month for work and my misses on her way on Wed. Going to have to pass - real shame I could sort it our before I left. Am sure you will sell them they look perfect!

Smudge

That ok Jonny totally understand. Smudge your first inline now, you still up for them??

Hi Rory, I might be interested in these. Where in the south coast are you?

Neil

Hi Neil,

I Live in Worthing West Sussex Mate, if its a problem I can post but you would have to cover the cost.

Cool, I'll come pick 'em up if they are still available?

Can you pm me you phone number please.

Evening all, After speaking with science this evening Turns out that There are actually different types of VR6 Manifolds:-( Going from what Science says (who is infintely more clude up on VR6 than me) i have a 2.8l Manifold but i am unsure if its a DB1 or DB2. Thrown up some more photos as they do speak a thousand word:p

[ATTACH=CONFIG]68953[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68954[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]68955[/ATTACH]