87 Jetta 16v

Badges, VR6 Gearbox, Gearknob, ,Early Mirror Switch, Water Pump - Pictures

Hi all,

I have a few spares that I don't really need so I figured I should really list them. Pictures to come tomorrow. All priced are collected from Reading, Berkshire, but I can post at cost if needed,

VR6 Gearbox silent with no crunches. Clean. £120

Leather Gearknob - Decent Condition £15

VR6 Grill Badge. Fixings intact £15

VR6 Rear Badge Good Condition £8

VR6 Rear Badge Rough £4

Corrado Script in Mystic Blue All Fixings Intact £20

Refurbished Rear VW Badge. Fixings Intact £10

OBD2 Inlet pipe £10

Bosch Aux Waterpump £20

Bosch Coilpack £20

ABS Pump. Intermittent fault but perfect to send for recon if needed £5

Electric Window Switch - Early Type. £10

Crank position sensor £8

Aux Belt Tensioner £10

DSC04383.jpg

DSC04380.jpg

DSC04378.jpg

DSC04377.jpg

DSC04381.jpg

DSC04382.jpg

DSC04372.jpg

DSC04374.jpg

DSC04365.jpg

DSC04364.jpg

DSC04362.jpg

DSC04361.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Edited by 87 Jetta 16v

4 Pin MAF and housing £20

If thats in good condition and known working order ill take it. will need posting tho

Interested in the fuel rail and injectors, do you know how many miles they've done?

are they in good condition?, will be looking to get them refurbed but would be good to start with some that are less our close to the mileage of mine.

Ah nuts, could have had the gear knob off you today as well, any chance of picture of it?

Ah nuts, could have had the gear knob off you today as well, any chance of picture of it?

Here you go, I hope that helps :)

DSC04027.jpg

Difficult to see in the photo but how worn is it on the top where the leather meets the plastic centre?

mine has worn through there so it has a little slit, just don't want to buy anther one that's about to wear through as well.

hi im keen in the gbox.is it a chn 02a box.from a corrado not a golf? also do you know the mileage? cheers alex

hi im keen in the gbox.is it a chn 02a box.from a corrado not a golf? also do you know the mileage? cheers alex

Hi Alex,

This is indeed from a CHN from a corrado, a 1995 model to be precise (though they are all the same) It had done just under 90k but was silen and smooth on removal.

I hope that helps,

Thanks.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Mini 3rd Sunvisor £20

Any chance of a pic of that please, cheers

Here you go :)

DSC04366.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Indicator please, just sent PM

DSC04367.jpg

How good a condition is the coil pack? How many miles has it done, any cracks in the plastic and can you post??

Hi there,

No cracks from memory, though I will check tomorrow for you. Working perfectly on removal. Postage not a problem, it will be about £6.50 to post though...

is mini sun visor ready to fit with all fixings needed? if so how much posted to Kings Lynn, Norfolk? (pm reply if you like)

I'd be interested in the crank sensor and the two door lock covers - postage to Dublin, Ireland. Thanks (let me know by PM)

Let me know how you get on...

Coilpack provisionally sold to this man :)

---------- Post added at 10:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

is mini sun visor ready to fit with all fixings needed? if so how much posted to Kings Lynn, Norfolk? (pm reply if you like)

Mini Sunvisor sold to this man :)