Sign in to follow this  
chris CORRADO

SOME OF THE WORST CORRADOS EVER... RICED !!!!!!! NOOOOOO ;-)

Hi guys and gals i just was brousing around on the net and to my horror look what i found AUGH made me sick LOL

ok heres the pics

grille_onbekend4.jpg

WHY?

sideskirt_onbekend8.jpg

WTF

sideskirt_onbekend9.jpg

:cry:

sideskirt_onbekend10.jpg

whats with the rear lights.... ???

koplamp_nothelle.jpg

HUH whats with the quad light conversion

koplampNspoiler_sk_performance.jpg

another one!

koplamp_golfIV.jpg

OMG :cry:

komlamp_masker.jpg

humm :?

mistlamp_masker.jpg

right?

voorspoiler_onbekend.jpg

is he trying to compeate with that 405?

voorspoiler_onbekend2.jpg

that is sooo laxpower

voorspoiler_onbekend3.jpg

guess he ran out of money when it came to the grill

voorspoiler_onbekend4.jpg

veilside wannabe

voorspoiler_onbekend5.jpg

:?

motorkap_onbekend20.jpg

motorkap_onbekend24.jpg

motorkap_onbekend25.jpg

why the bonnet :?

motorkap_onbekend25.jpg

buy one get one free i guess :lol:

motorkap_espace2.jpg

cosworth wannabe

dtm_lip.jpg

couldent afford the whole bumber well lets go to halfords... :lol:

sideskirt_onbekend7.jpg

that graphic gota add at least 10bhp

deurgreep_onbekend2.jpg

don't know what to make of this :? nevermind...

achterlicht_onbekend.jpg

hummmm :? rear light look well ??

achterlicht_bmwe38.jpg

:mad:

achterlicht_cordoba.jpg

couldent afford an entrie respray!

achterlicht_viper.jpg

achterkentekenplaathouder_dhz.jpg

cossie wannabe

achterkentekenplaathouder_onbekend6.jpg

duno?

achterspoiler_erebuni_174.jpg

achterspoiler_rieger_gtb.jpg

incase you couldent see the rear badge LOL :lol:

uitlaat_dubbel.jpg

lol enough badges lol

achterklep_vleugel_dhz.jpg

achterklep_vleugel_dhz2.jpg

achterklep_vleugel_onbekend4.jpg

achterbumper_onbekend3.jpg

veilside wannabe

achterklep_vleugel_onbekend7.jpg

?????

achterklep_vleugel_onbekend8.jpg

?????

achterklep_vleugel_onbekend9.jpg

?????

achterklep_vleugel_onbekend10.jpg

watch out for low bridges

achterklep_vleugel_seidl2.jpg

thats about it feel free to disagree but this is just not my taste.... LOL

have fun

----------

chris

lmao truely awful

Looks like some of them have modded their new meccano spoilers so they have some movement like the normal one :lol:

Some real monstrosities there. They all seem to have attended the same "Clip on accessory" evening class. One of the main lectures obviously looks at replacing a perfectly good VW self retracting spoiler with a NASA space shuttle wing. Cool stuff.

I like the guy below's approach. Instead of making red/clear lights to fit the car, why not butcher the car to the fit the lights instead? Good going mate! LOL.

Hm - think you've been a little unfair on this one.

The Nothelle Corrado's are suitably rare and quite desirable.. I don't think they belong in the same league as some of the other monstrosities you posted at all!

But overall.. my god.. there are some monsters there. Terrible :(

My personal fav would have to be either of the cars with the front valance that requires supporting via some sort of selotape and McDonald's straw inventions. You can imagine the conversation they had when they put them on....., ''But don't worry about hiding them, it'll look a lot more tastefull if you put them on the outside, so people can laugh, opps.....I meant admire''.

looking gooooood :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm sorry but the Nothelle is ugly. Those round lights make it look like a startled rabbit and those rims are ghastly.

Some cars lend themselves well to substantial changes but the Corrado doesn't. It's the metaphorical equivalent of putting Pauline Fowler's face on Karmen Electra's body.

K

Awful, the least they could do is remove any reference to 'it' being a Corrado when they so soundly f#ck up a beautifully proportioned original design! :cry:

Saw one of those lovely 'meccanno' abortion spoliers recently nailed to the back of an otherwise standard Peugeot saloon shopping trolley / kids run car. What the hell is the point, do these people honestly think anyone else looks at the scaffolding strapped to the back of their car and thinks anything other than ...'w#nker'! Don't mind some mods of course, provided there is some aesthetic merit or judgement involved, but these all stink IMO.

Have to admit, I quite look the Nothelle front, looks more aggressive than the square original (Jetta-style) lights ...

Just my 2 cents ...

Tempest

Awful, the least they could do is remove any reference to 'it' being a Corrado when they so soundly f#ck up a beautifully proportioned original design! :cry:

Saw one of those lovely 'meccanno' abortion spoliers recently nailed to the back of an otherwise standard Peugeot saloon shopping trolley / kids run car. What the hell is the point, do these people honestly think anyone else looks at the scaffolding strapped to the back of their car and thinks anything other than ...'w#nker'! Don't mind some mods of course, provided there is some aesthetic merit or judgement involved, but these all stink IMO.

we have a N-reg honda accord up here with that very style of spoiler and ..............WHEEL TRIMS..................very touring car i must say :roll:

Have to admit, I quite look the Nothelle front, looks more aggressive than the square original (Jetta-style) lights ...

Just my 2 cents ...

Tempest

Phew.. glad i'm not the only one then. Though I don't think I prefer that Corrado over a nice standard one, but I certainly do like it.

Those are the Nothelle wheels that Jeremy was on about trying to pick up as well I guess.. they look pretty good too.

personally i like the wheels on the Nothelle C i think Guy H had one last year minus the wheels

we have a N-reg honda accord up here with that very style of spoiler and ..............WHEEL TRIMS..................very touring car i must say

there seems to be a few cars like that about, theres a green old shape laguna up here with the BIGGEST wing i've seen outside of formula 1 nailed to the back of it. tinted windows and yes....plastic wheel-trims. I tried to get a photo of it on my phone as i went past, unfortunaly it came out all blurry, but the driver was giving me a big grin and thumbs up at the time, i dont think he quite got the fact i was taking a picture so i could ridicule his lack of taste to anyone that would listen :mrgreen:

Hm - think you've been a little unfair on this one.

The Nothelle Corrado's are suitably rare and quite desirable.. I don't think they belong in the same league as some of the other monstrosities you posted at all!

But overall.. my god.. there are some monsters there. Terrible :(

Total Sh1te in my humble opinion.

we have a N-reg honda accord up here with that very style of spoiler and ..............WHEEL TRIMS..................very touring car i must say :roll:

Yeah, it seems to be a primarily Jap car affliction to do turd mods, there seems to be a very proud 'rice' group round here like that, one of which parks on my street, can hear him coming from miles away as he drives past round mid-night with in-appropriately large exhaust and the amusing 'boot'ing of the throttle as he drives by at an impressive 20mph! You gotta laugh! :lol: Just a shame they don't understand irony....people aren't grinning WITH you mate, theyr'e laughing AT you. :-P

Maybe a stupid question; but what do the rice / no rice terms mean? I know that these's a meet in Guildford and a site for no-rice........but other than that ?? :?:

Maybe a stupid question; but what do the rice / no rice terms mean? I know that these's a meet in Guildford and a site for no-rice........but other than that ?? :?:

Rice = Japanese / oriental origin car

no rice = Euro cars only (preferably german)

Ya know, I actually like the orange color some of those cars are sporting....mine is painted that color after allI guess im alone on that one =/