C-UNIT

What wheels will fit Brembo 4 pot 305mm discs of ibiza

Hi All, I am sorry to post this and probably has been answered, i have spent time searching the forum for a list of wheels will go on the raddo with the brembo 4 pot set up from ibiza,

My current wolfrace kendo 7j x 17 et40 with deep dish stand no chance!! even with spacers

I have been told the team dynamics pro racer 1.2 go down to et20 possibly lower

Also read that a min of 7j x 16 and et 35 will work ?

I really like the BBS RS reps cannot afford originals but i hear they are 8j x 16 et30 (4 x 100 pcd) possible ? they have deep dish and thinking deep dish may not work?

Your advice support is appreciated!

Much Thanks

To be honest it's not really a question you can answer with a list of every wheel in the world that will or wont fit, so i think you'll struggle with answers!

The lower the offset, the more likely they are to fit and anything with a majorly convexed centre is unlikely to fit.

One thing I can say for sure is you wont go wrong with a 16 or 17" porsche wheel, as they're all built to go around big calipers.

OZ SuperTurismo GT's 17x8" will also clear these calipers, i have those Brembo 4pots on mine & currently run these rims....sorry but can't remember what ET these are!

Thanks for the replys will look into the porsche and oz wheels, from researching this i know its a difficult one as all alloys are so diffrent.

nice 1 guys

---------- Post added at 7:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:46 PM ----------

sorry also forgot to ask if you used spacers? from having a quick look the oz seem to be et35 they look nice too

thanks

If you're interested, I have these for sale:

For sale thread

Obviously you'll need adaptors, so I can work out perfect fitments for how you want the car to look. here's my cream set with 30 & 40mm adaptors.

547642_10150823918831769_1945713391_n.jpg

182311_10150823919241769_365129357_n.jpg

547737_10150823915616769_150822354_n.jpg

They are mint mate look a perfect fit, thing is i have a 4 stud set up and recently brought the brembo calipers off the seat ibiza 305mm discs, do the adapters change from 4 x 100 to the fitment of the wheels. how much are the adapters? something to consider if it all fits and they go over the brembos is my main concern. my current wheel 7j x 17 et40 and a deep dish so spokes are recessed fine over 280's.

Thanks

How do you guys run 16's, they wouldn't fit over my calipers on 305 discs.

I have 17 BBS RCs with a 5mm spacer on the front, will have to check the offset

They are mint mate look a perfect fit, thing is i have a 4 stud set up and recently brought the brembo calipers off the seat ibiza 305mm discs, do the adapters change from 4 x 100 to the fitment of the wheels. how much are the adapters? something to consider if it all fits and they go over the brembos is my main concern. my current wheel 7j x 17 et40 and a deep dish so spokes are recessed fine over 280's.

Thanks

I probably should've mntioned that there are 305mm Brembo's under there, with loads of clearance! You'd need to buy 4x100 to 5x130 adaptors. Price is dependant on new or used/widths etc. You could pick up a used set for £100 for 4 or pay about £180 for a full new custom set.

How do you guys run 16's, they wouldn't fit over my calipers on 305 discs.

I have 17 BBS RCs with a 5mm spacer on the front, will have to check the offset

Ibiza Cupra R's came with 16" wheels as standard. Some fit, most dont.

---------- Post added at 9:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:52 PM ----------

Here's the Brembo's under my other wheels..

391363_10150939783746769_915747597_n.jpg

Seems to be an excuse for bristolbaron to show off how many wheels he's had..........not that i'm jealous or anything........... :norty:

Seems to be an excuse for bristolbaron to show off how many wheels he's had..........not that i'm jealous or anything........... :norty:

You wait until tomorrow!

they look awesome too nice wheels!!

You guys have really helped me with this one, i have decided on the team dynamics pro race 1.2's in anthracite 7.5 x 17 et35 may be 8 x 17 et33 i recently found a link at there wharehouse hopefully get them for cheap on discount.

Really like the porsche rims to but with the adapters tyres etc will run over budget also thort its always good to keep a spare incase

will report back with pics once all is done

as always thank you