corrado_sunderland

weird noises in the sky?

The latest Curiosity lab rover to have landed on the planet cost $2.5bn

How long's that thing been up there and it's only just managed a full camera sweep and a twitch of one wheel? :lol:

For $2.5BN, I could come up with something that reacts faster :lol:

I've found the true source of the sound it was one of these!

In the original posted video at around 3:40 the sound is suspiciously like those in the Half-life 2 PC game.... Hoaxes in my opinion. Although things captured on actual scientific equipment like 'the BLOOP' for example are much more credible.

In the original posted video at around 3:40 the sound is suspiciously like those in the Half-life 2 PC game.... Hoaxes in my opinion. Although things captured on actual scientific equipment like 'the BLOOP' for example are much more credible.

Yeah they do have a fake quality :lol: the bangs i heard were real though which is strange irrespective of the explanation for them, alot of weird **** has happened this year with the planet which is worrying

The reason NASA never went back to the moon was the simple fact they didn't need to it cost a fortune and they did it to beat the Russians who beat them into Space both unmanned and manned (basically the Russians got the right German scientists after the war or just had the right way to motivate them) plus the shuttle wasn't intended to go the moon and the Saturn 5 rocket was scrapped. China intend to go to the moon where as nasa's funding has been cut drastically and are mainly focused on mars which getting there is hard but getting back would be even harder. If the moon was full of oil the Americans would be up there like a shot but until they find something worth going back for what's the point when you can send a unmanned probe up there to do anything that needs doing.

As for the end of the world it's fashionable at the Moment with the Mayan prophecies saying were entering the end of the fifth cycle of the sun and it's the end for us all just like y2k bug was going to destroy mankind the media and film industry make millions off the back of it just watch discovery and nat geo at the moment with all the end of the world documentrys and books coming out. In the 90s it was a astroid destroying us hence the deep impact and Armageddon films last year it was 2012!

The earth has been here for 4 billion years there has been Millions of forms of life in that time, nothing lasts for ever but even when there is a mass extinction event something always survives or a new form of life evolves basically on the 20th of December I'll be digging a big hole to put the corrado in so in millions of years whoevers here can dig it up and might Finnish if it off for me!

The reason NASA never went back to the moon was the simple fact they didn't need to it cost a fortune and they did it to beat the Russians who beat them into Space both unmanned and manned (basically the Russians got the right German scientists after the war or just had the right way to motivate them) plus the shuttle wasn't intended to go the moon and the Saturn 5 rocket was scrapped. China intend to go to the moon where as nasa's funding has been cut drastically and are mainly focused on mars which getting there is hard but getting back would be even harder. If the moon was full of oil the Americans would be up there like a shot but until they find something worth going back for what's the point when you can send a unmanned probe up there to do anything that needs doing.

As for the end of the world it's fashionable at the Moment with the Mayan prophecies saying were entering the end of the fifth cycle of the sun and it's the end for us all just like y2k bug was going to destroy mankind the media and film industry make millions off the back of it just watch discovery and nat geo at the moment with all the end of the world documentrys and books coming out. In the 90s it was a astroid destroying us hence the deep impact and Armageddon films last year it was 2012!

The earth has been here for 4 billion years there has been Millions of forms of life in that time, nothing lasts for ever but even when there is a mass extinction event something always survives or a new form of life evolves basically on the 20th of December I'll be digging a big hole to put the corrado in so in millions of years whoevers here can dig it up and might Finnish if it off for me!

were living on a knife edge and luck, its always been the case but the mayan bit does concern me and they had more knowledge of the stars that we did until recently and had alot of knowledge that was impossible for their time,im off to peru in december hopefully to see puma pumku myself but the end of their katun is a weird one as its not a fairy tale its merely a prediction of planetary cycles which alot of scientists have backed up from previous rock data etc.Wed of known exactly what it meant if the retarded Christians hadnt burnt all bar 3 of their books in the crusades :/

comparing it to y2k is highly retarded as we created that hype,this is based from information studied from a previous civilisation.

So weve got asteroids,yellowstone going up,pole shifts, large solar flares,them crazy radiation explosions of stars that wipe everything within a certain range and ourselves all as quite possible reasons to get wiped out anytime.......kinda makes me wish we were space bound already :lol:

My biggest pet hate is how people call you a conspiracy buff for reading stuff like this, its science and history just because it isnt what you want to hear sometimes does not mean its a fairy tale and modern society seems to dismiss anything that does not conform to its pre-conception

Edited by corrado_sunderland