Philuk

Schmidt Modernlines 16" Mint Tyres **REDUCED to £500**

My wheels for sale brand new falken rear tyres (205/40/16)and vgc falken front tyres (195/45/16)

7.5"front wheels et25

9"rear wheels et15.

Painted toyota magnetic steel

slight kurb mark on one of the front ones and each rear has a small mark with a few stonechips but all are perfectly straight and still look mint!

£550 ono - These still go for over £1000 on rimstyle.

Img_4456.jpg

Img_4616-1.jpg

Edited by Philuk

Hmmmm. Wish you'd decided to sell earlier in the year!!

Anychance of getting a pic of the 'damaged' areas please dude? Are u willing to post, or do u ever travel to the South at all?

Illget some pics of the damaged bits tomorrow mate. Its hard to describe really without pics. There is some stonechips like i say and the damages bits are no bigger than 1cm but on 3 wheels :/ I wouldnt really want to post tbh! Id be willing to meet halfway depending where you are tho!. For fuel pennies of course :) where are you?

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

BTW i bought these centre caps afterwards aswell cause they came with the standard dome caps and they looked poop imo! these cost me £40+ shipping and ive got 19 genuine vw bolt covers which just so happen to fit in the wheels perfectly. I will also supply bolts to fit them to your car :)

Have you rolled your rear arch mate??

I want these on mine but think 7.5" all round would be best cause thought 9" in the rear would rub without any rolling.

yes the rears have been rolled to accomodate these wheels. well worth it for the stance tho :D lol

yes the rears have been rolled to accomodate these wheels. well worth it for the stance tho :D lol

Ok in that case "I'm out" lol.

Thanks for getting back to me thou

pics on the d90's please pal.

Here are some pics for the rest of you.

7906932498_e4fe0d8804_z.jpg

Untitled by Philuk56, on Flickr

Front N/S

7906932086_e08f541e5a_z.jpg

Curb Mark

7906931700_4947e39c91_z.jpg

Front O/s Perfect

7906931292_46fa44afba_z.jpg

Rear N/s Perfect execpt for minor stone chips on inside of lip

7906930910_5c98a85677_z.jpg

Stonechips which are on both rears

7906930476_a550fc9a54_z.jpg

Rear O/S which has 2 minor marks on.. they dont even feel like they have taken paint off and one of em might even polish out?

7906930014_629e581ca2_z.jpg

Mark number 1

7906929620_be308644e6_z.jpg

Mark number 2. Bit gutted about these as the tyre fitters did em :(

[ATTACH]69251[/ATTACH][ATTACH]69252[/ATTACH]

here you go buddy, have the photos worked? I'm on my phone!

They look nice mate.

Always liked the look of the D90's on Corrado's.

Properly painted, we're painted for Vw fest 2011, the car wasn't on the road over winter so they haven't had any salt attack!

Evening

Im interested in the wheels but i would need to get them couriered as Devon is a loooong way from you.

We send and recieve alot of parcels on a daily basis through my work, so id be happy to buy them and arrange my own courier - if this ok with you?

Many thanks

Paul

HI mate. If you are willing to take responsibility then i will pack them up as best i can for you. I must stress tho that i arent being responsible if they get lost or damaged by the courier. I can photograph them all packaged for you so you can see them before they get sent. But as i say. its completly upto you. I guarentee they are straight and the only marks on them are the ones i have put in the post :) I understand it could be a bit daunting getting them from so far away as you cant see them. You can pay me by bank transfer if you want them and I will get the packed and let you know when there ready to go.

I have this next week off work and the car comes off the road on sunday so next week i can get them ready.

Cheers Phil