Sign in to follow this  
dinkus

How many cars?

So how many cars do you own? Is your C your only means of transport?

Although the C is great to drive, how long does yours tend to spend out of action each month? Is that for mods or just fixing stuff?

Just interested :D

I've got 2 cars: Corrado for the weekends (although I tend to use it in the evenings too) and a Peugeot 406 Rapier for my everyday use... The Pugs really not that bad 126bhp and handles pretty well in the twisties, but still prefer the Corrado for all out thrashing 8)

The C is currently running bad so will be out of action over the next 2 weeks while I get it all sorted

got 2 cars the c and a tdi golf which i use everyday it's ideal for daily use fast enough and great on mpg, the corrado comes out on the w/ends but not every w/end, :roll: really should use it more but im taking it for a blast next week to castle combe :D :D

for a while i had a 1st gen cabby then it had an electrical breakdown so i sold it. thats the only other vw i have owned besides my corrado. other cars i have owned: chevy blazer (i siezed the engine) and a pontiac firebird (i siezed that engine) those two cars were hand me downs and i really wanted a corrado.

Got 3 at the moment...

Corrado G60 - been off the road for almost 8 months being rebuilt, will be back on the road this weekend 8) :D

MKII Golf Driver 1.6 - £400 run about which I may well keep once the Corrado's finished 'cos I can park it anywhere and know it's gonna be there when I get back and I don't care about the dents in it! ;)

MKI Golf GTI with 1.8 16V engine - Been off the road for 6 years this week :oops: This is gonna be my summer project else my Parents are gonna get it scrapped 'cos it's been completely stripped and has been sat in their garage for nearly 5 years... :| :roll:

I'm thinking of putting a G40 into the MKI so I get the cheap tax, and then selling/scrapping the MKII depending on what state it's in by that time... ;) That way I can easily afford to run both a G60 and a G40 and get to keep my little Golf as well as my Corrado... 8)