corrado_sunderland

wish my anus luck

I know nowt about curry but good luck to your anus and all the best to your merry sphincter. May i suggest a calypso or other baton shaped ice lolly for your return :)

Haha you'll be fine. I ate a naga a few months ago, containing the infamous ghost chill which always nails adam from man vs food.

Was genuinely scared and it was REEEEALLY hot, but it wasnt that bad (in the scheme of things!)

Edited by Pete

Ive had half of it at work and its not my thing really,just like a vindaloo but the after taste is way longer and alot of water was consumed :lol:

I will provide an update on how it leaves ny body later although i suspect it will look the same each end :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

You don't just eat a curry with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out, you give him an oil massage and then he gives you £1950 if you’re lucky!

Supposed to drink milk to lessen the pain of chilli apparently, rather than water!

Supposed to drink milk to lessen the pain of chilli apparently, rather than water!

Or yogurt works quite well, perhaps for both ends :)

When you're sat on't thrown, passing said Phal, you'll swear your RP goes down for a drink....... :)

:LOL: The ring sting this morning was minimal i have to say, overall it was a crap curry to have though,it was the same as a vindaloo with a more annoying and powerful hot aftertaste so ill not be having it again, i think its worthy of dipping sauce and thats it haha

Driving home from work though did become a time trial when my bowls decided to make some worrying noises,similar to an old wooden creaky ship :rofl: