Danny B

Going, Going, Gone ......

Well the time has come and the rado is up for sale as some of you may or may not have noticed.

Having Uhm and Arr'd it is now my time to bow out.

I will still be posting and keeping an eye out on the forum, but ultimately once she's gone that will be it I'm affraid :(

so ........ Auf Wiedersehen, Arrivederci, Au Revoir, Shalom, Zai Jian, Alvida, 再见 (my personal favourite), Adios, Sayonara, Ahoj, Hejdå, Aloha (for all the Hawaiian's on the forum), Farvel, Do zobaczenia ........ thanks everyone, its been brilliant being part of the best car forum around :notworthy:

Danny

When you have made the decision then it is fair enough and I'm sure you just want a smooth sale..

All the best with future ventures..

Best of luck mate.

But

You'll be back ;)

:D

I have ultimately regretted selling every Corrado that I have owned. In future I only intend to sell one after buying another!..you will be back!!..

I love the Rado and the Forum, and to be honest it was the forum which has stopped me from selling sooner. But ultimately things never stay the same and I have just lost interest in her...... sad but true.

Perhaps in years to come when I become as rich as Sunderland I will 're-invest' !!!

Good luck with the sale,you were always on here when I first joined,(always loved your avatar then ! )

Not all come back,but most !

Good luck with the sale,you were always on here when I first joined,(always loved your avatar then ! )

Not all come back,but most !

My original avatar was even better mate ...... it was a bulldog looking backwards with most of his arse in the picture :lol: - always made me chuckle. When the forum changed format I lost the image and cannot find it anymore.

I only actually recognise people from their avatars rather than names so its a bit worrying that most people probably think of me as a large, smelly, dribbley fury four legged animal !!

Well having only had her up for sale for 6 days a nice chap called Will, who does use the forum, came to see her tonight and, rather annoyingly, drove away in her :(

If you happen to read this Will ....... hope you made it home ok, keep in touch fella, hope it all goes well for you.

Its a bit wierd not having a rado, but I will hang around here for sure. :salute:

Thanks mate ...... funny thing is since she went on Saturday I have logged on more in the last couple of days than I have over the past 6 months.

Got the Corrado bug again :bonk:

Seriously though it has reminded me how much more friendly the CF is compared to other forums :notworthy:

Serioulsy ? 'Drove it away' with No MOT, TAX or Insurance ?

Hope I don't meet him on the roads.

Well having only had her up for sale for 6 days a nice chap called Will, who does use the forum, came to see her tonight and, rather annoyingly, drove away in her :(

If you happen to read this Will ....... hope you made it home ok, keep in touch fella, hope it all goes well for you.

Its a bit wierd not having a rado, but I will hang around here for sure. :salute:

Serioulsy ? 'Drove it away' with No MOT, TAX or Insurance ?

Hope I don't meet him on the roads.

Yeah all the way back to Bristol ...... risky, but on his head be it :shrug:

Youll want another haha, i always have since i sold mine but i cant find a one good enough for sensible money, all the fast ones have 40% vw **** off because its vw tax on, ill stick with me 205 for now and next year as insane as it sounds im fancying a tvr cerbera

Youll want another haha, i always have since i sold mine but i cant find a one good enough for sensible money, all the fast ones have 40% vw **** off because its vw tax on, ill stick with me 205 for now and next year as insane as it sounds im fancying a tvr cerbera

If you thought a Corrado was expensive to own, the TVR will make it seem very cheap.

Have had several friends who have had TVR's.

After selling due to the very high maintenance costs, they are always breaking down and spend more time in garages then being driven.

Strangely they never gone back for a second try, unlike most Corrado folk.

I say Hire one for when you want to drive one - considerably cheaper.

If you thought a Corrado was expensive to own, the TVR will make it seem very cheap.

Have had several friends who have had TVR's.

After selling due to the very high maintenance costs, they are always breaking down and spend more time in garages then being driven.

Strangely they never gone back for a second try, unlike most Corrado folk.

I say Hire one for when you want to drive one - considerably cheaper.

If any of ya friends have had a cerbera 4.2 id appreciate some input haha,a pretty well sorted one should be ok if used in the dry and kept in a garage :lol: but straight 6 ones are cheaper but problematic

I know the Input - It goes something like 'Don't buy one unless you have very big pockets'.

Yeap !! They are very tempermental from my understanding.

I am not often in touch with the people I know who did own them, will see if I can find out anything.

Thinks you must do your homework though before committing to one.

love having another corrado danny!! got to say she galloped all the way home and didnt miss a beat! she is my friend workshop as we speak getting all greased up and legal! thanks again for the sale!!