Wullie

Is this a direct attack on Corrado Forum values?

:lol: if they wanna put a warning on bacon let them do it i guess, people now are so retarded they they need big letters on everything saying "THIS IS BAD FOR YOU RETARD,DONT EAT IT TOO OFTEN"

I love how they stick this " [Related article:*The best bacon recipes]" in the middle of it all! Like saying dont smoke your fave brand of sweet smoky cigarettes!

CASH also found that there were huge differences in the amount of salt in bacon

from different supermarkets and between individual ranges.

No **** Sherlock!! 11/10 for stating the obvious.

I will still consume Bacon and other Pork products - this is a slanderous campaign by people who don't like Bacon and is full of lies and misinformation.

:lol: if they wanna put a warning on bacon let them do it i guess, people now are so retarded they they need big letters on everything saying "THIS IS BAD FOR YOU RETARD,DONT EAT IT TOO OFTEN"

Soon they'll have to remove any designs from the packaging, replacing it with a picture of some overweight sod and message about how it's bad for our health. Then a few years down the line, they'll have to keep the packs behind some counter, out of sight, so people won't be inclined to buy it and to prevent Kids from thinking it's "kool" to eat bacon.........I might of gone to far here, all I know is I could really do with a bacon sandwich right about now. :D

:lol: i rarely eat it i must say along with pork in general as its a pretty fatty /unhealthy meat meat but have you not tried turkey bacon,that sh1t is low fat and good eatin :rofl:

You have already been turned, don't let them get to you, your remarks are blasphemous, please stop before you influence the most vulnerable in our forum............

I think the mod's should investigate this man, and stop him before its too late.........

You have already been turned, don't let them get to you, your remarks are blasphemous, please stop before you influence the most vulnerable in our forum............

I think the mod's should investigate this man, and stop him before its too late.........

Come on there is far finer food than bacon, id much rather have a steak and egg sarnie for example :lol: ,manly protein and less salt :p

i've been bin bating eacon all my file and there's ckuf all wrogn wiv meeeee

people smoke 40 a day and are fine but some end up with cancer.....plus genetics suggest now if you eat crap your kids can become genetically fat so ill keep rocking my healthy buzz with the odd treat and thatll do me ;)

plus my mam has high col levels so im playing it safe :lol:

Well I love my bacon rolls. I used to worry about diet, calories, cholesterol, you name it until I realised I was eating by spreadsheet. I decided that it would be far better to enjoy life and eat whatever I wanted. I keep myself reasonably fit and don't have any major health problems except Reynouds phenomenon which is more of a nuisance than an ilness.

I must confess to being somewhat sceptical about a lot of the so called genetic stuff that is bandied about and think that in a lot of cases it is more the result of a poor lifestyle. I watch genetically obese/big boned people downing a snack that would feed a family of three. I assume that the genetic side of that is that they are just fat greedy ba**ards.

I'm 65, eat what I want (in sensible quantities), smoke, drink ale, wine, and whisky. At the same time I keep myself fit and have weighed ten and a half stone since I was 19. So come on Sunderland. Have a nice big bacon sarnie and wash it down with a nice ale and then go for a nice walk. I'm sure you will survive.

Well I love my bacon rolls. I used to worry about diet, calories, cholesterol, you name it until I realised I was eating by spreadsheet. I decided that it would be far better to enjoy life and eat whatever I wanted. I keep myself reasonably fit and don't have any major health problems except Reynouds phenomenon which is more of a nuisance than an ilness.

I must confess to being somewhat sceptical about a lot of the so called genetic stuff that is bandied about and think that in a lot of cases it is more the result of a poor lifestyle. I watch genetically obese/big boned people downing a snack that would feed a family of three. I assume that the genetic side of that is that they are just fat greedy ba**ards.

I'm 65, eat what I want (in sensible quantities), smoke, drink ale, wine, and whisky. At the same time I keep myself fit and have weighed ten and a half stone since I was 19. So come on Sunderland. Have a nice big bacon sarnie and wash it down with a nice ale and then go for a nice walk. I'm sure you will survive.

hey i dont eat clean as a whistle bud,i had fish and chips today at work :lol: but people near me are a prime example of genetic fatties,parents ate crap and they are built like a dinosaur to cope with the weight :lol: ,im far from a washboard stomache and smoke too but everyone is different, some people can eat what they want and pull it off.....your lucky though i have to run to loose weight or cycle crap loads but im 14 stone with 15% bodyfat :-)

I run about a mile every morning. If I'm going into town I walk, it's about two miles. If I'm having a drink I walk, being a canny Scot I hate paying for taxis and it's a well known fact that skin is waterproof. I was unwell, damaged ligament due to doing stupid things, and couldn't do it for a month and ended up almost 12 stone so excercise plays a part in it. As for "genetic" fatties, it's probably down more to the parents feeding the kids excessive portions of crap food, McDonalds and the like rather than some genetic deficiency though I do agree it may affect some. I find it hard to believe that the horrendous amount of overweight people are all suffering from a genetic problem rather than just being idle greedy feckers.

Any how, keep eating bacon, your killer curries and keep the exercise up. You know it's good for you. (Wonders what a bacon curry sandwich would taste like.)

I run about a mile every morning. If I'm going into town I walk, it's about two miles. If I'm having a drink I walk, being a canny Scot I hate paying for taxis and it's a well known fact that skin is waterproof. I was unwell, damaged ligament due to doing stupid things, and couldn't do it for a month and ended up almost 12 stone so excercise plays a part in it. As for "genetic" fatties, it's probably down more to the parents feeding the kids excessive portions of crap food, McDonalds and the like rather than some genetic deficiency though I do agree it may affect some. I find it hard to believe that the horrendous amount of overweight people are all suffering from a genetic problem rather than just being idle greedy feckers.

Any how, keep eating bacon, your killer curries and keep the exercise up. You know it's good for you. (Wonders what a bacon curry sandwich would taste like.)

like dirty y fronts i imagine :lol: and the genetics thing from what i read was based on what woman ate when pregnant mostly so fat slobs who kept eating takeaway and pizza were ruining their kids by the researches outcome, it fully supported if you take a walk down a ruff area in sunderland :lol: i need to exercise more at the mo but i had to quit weed for my new job so what other reason do i have to go for one at 10am :rofl: