corrado_sunderland

Acoustic fans what do you think?

I was messing about with my acoustic today and recorded a little tune i learnt a few days ago on it so i wanted to know you lot think :D , its a cover of a neil young song but i need to get my voice 100% with the song as this is a little off at times and not really raises at the right points.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Ou_dHus0Y&feature=youtu.be

Hey Nice guitar playing there , and you have a nice easy flowing vocal style- Im a big Neil Young fan but you got a looseness to your voice he hasnt got..........Keep it going!

Hey Nice guitar playing there , and you have a nice easy flowing vocal style- Im a big Neil Young fan but you got a looseness to your voice he hasnt got..........Keep it going!

Thanks bud i need to play more really im lucky if i play once a week now and i always seem to choose songs to cover that have very special vocal like the new one ive just put on today by terry reid AKA superlungs :lol:

---------- Post added at 9:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:38 PM ----------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOoZcNCfeo

:lol: Only messing Mr Sunderland!

What acoustic have you got?

Ive got a Simon Patrick Luther full body,plays really well but its got a wide neck so its a real workout aswell haha, i want a custom at some point as my dads mate makes them for 2k,they are the most amazing acoustics youve ever seen and he spends 8 weeks making them.I wouldnt even take one out the home :lol:

Wow, that's interesting! Does he sell them? if so what are they called?

I've dealt in high end acoustics for years, I currently have a Fylde which are hand made up North, and an Avalon L32 (my baby!) which was hand made for me in Ireland, both cost more than I've spent on some cars! I do take them out occasionally but they're both fully insured! :lol:

Edited by Walesy

Wow, that's interesting! Does he sell them? if so what are they called?

I've dealt in high end acoustics for years, I currently have a Fylde which are hand made up North, and an Avalon L32 (my baby!) which was hand made for me in Ireland, both cost more than I've spent on some cars! I do take them out occasionally but they're both fully insured! :lol:

My spl was 500 quid but thats the most ive ever spent and all i know is hes called russell :lol:

They make some great guitars for the price! So what does your dad sell his guitars under then? surly they're not just called 'Russell's Guitars' :lol:

I'd have loved to have gone into making guitars for a living, I've got a thing about it! they're such beautifully made things - you should really get him to make you one!

They make some great guitars for the price! So what does your dad sell his guitars under then? surly they're not just called 'Russell's Guitars' :lol:

I'd have loved to have gone into making guitars for a living, I've got a thing about it! they're such beautifully made things - you should really get him to make you one!

Ill find out but i think he only does them from word of mouth really,its my dads friend not my dad, i would of got him to make me one for free if it was the old man :lol:

Nice attempt Mr Sunderland. You should do the 10 minute version lol. Love Niel Young.

:lol: i dont play enough now to do all the electric stuff,id like an old man before my time i just stick to my acoustic haha