Johnny H

Lenso BSX??

I looked at these but went for the Dare DR RS. Basically the same wheel from a different manufacturer but cheaper. Mine are 8x16 so little wider with a slightly stretched tyre they look great. They are a one piece wheel so that's why the price is cheaper. Have a look at my profile for an idea of how they will look as they are identical to the Lenso

I looked at these but went for the Dare DR RS. Basically the same wheel from a different manufacturer but cheaper. Mine are 8x16 so little wider with a slightly stretched tyre they look great. They are a one piece wheel so that's why the price is cheaper. Have a look at my profile for an idea of how they will look as they are identical to the Lenso

Hi mate.

They do look good but think I might stick with the 7.5" cause looks like you had a bit of trouble fitting your.

And is that BBS stickers you're put on them?? Or is it BBS centres??

---------- Post added at 1:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:56 PM ----------

Won't let me open the link mate.

Won't let me open the link mate.

I haven't actually read the thread but I can try and paraphrase what it will say ...

"Lenso BSX arnt sick compared to BBS"

I haven't actually read the thread but I can try and paraphrase what it will say ...

"Lenso BSX arnt sick compared to BBS"

some for sale on edition for £450, just thought i`d post it up

Cheers Andy, will take a gander. Thinking I might just buy some new ones when payday rolls around. Or stump up some more cash for some RM's. Or stump up a bit more for RS. ARRRRGH!!!!

some for sale on edition for £450, just thought i`d post it up

Not a member on there so that's prob why I can't get on there.

Can afford real BBS RS so theses are the next best thing for me I think.

Cheers Andy, will take a gander. Thinking I might just buy some new ones when payday rolls around. Or stump up some more cash for some RM's. Or stump up a bit more for RS. ARRRRGH!!!!

Same boat mate, trying to find some rs 047`s but not many around for sensible money... might just stick with estorils.

I did have a bit of problem fitting them. I had crappy cheap coilovers that had too much travel on them so I swapped them for KW v1 and then rolled arches a rear. Also chucked on front hub central spacers to clear the brakes. You might find you get similar problems despite the slimmer wheel.

Been on the phone to them today and they said that they are 16x7.5 et 25.

With 205/45/16 tyres.

Will these fit ok to a VR??

Johnny

VR6 they came from Revolution247. Easy to find on Internet they were 16x8 et 25. I had to remove the entire rear inner arch to get them to stop catching and mine is not that low. If you not prepared to chance some sort of arch work it might be worth getting a set of a mate to check first. That is unless its a standard height

I would be looking at that for that size wheel. You should get a slight stretch for that desired look. Apparently if you stretch a tyre it does reduce ride and grip slightly but to be honest I have 205/40/16 on an 8" wide and can't feel any issues when moving on. It's all about personal preference. If you want a stretch then yes. Factory would be no but it will also help stop any rubbing. I have seen pictures of 195 on 9" wide but that looked silly and dangerous. Good for show car only. So yeah 195 should look good on 7.5" without going too far. I know what it's like I spent ages trying to make right decision.

However...if they supply them with that tyre 205/45/16 you might have some comeback if they don't fit where as if you "fiddle" with their suggested size and had issues they could land it all on you.

I would be looking at that for that size wheel. You should get a slight stretch for that desired look. Apparently if you stretch a tyre it does reduce ride and grip slightly but to be honest I have 205/40/16 on an 8" wide and can't feel any issues when moving on. It's all about personal preference. If you want a stretch then yes. Factory would be no but it will also help stop any rubbing. I have seen pictures of 195 on 9" wide but that looked silly and dangerous. Good for show car only. So yeah 195 should look good on 7.5" without going too far. I know what it's like I spent ages trying to make right decision.

However...if they supply them with that tyre 205/45/16 you might have some comeback if they don't fit where as if you "fiddle" with their suggested size and had issues they could land it all on you.

I was thinking that. I really don't want any rubbing so 195 might be the right choice.

They do a option with 195 as well so they can't say to much. lol.

Thanks for you reply Jim

It does not get easier when it comes to wheels. I had mine fitted less than 3 months and the gold plating on the studs started to lose the colour as water got behind the finish the manufacturers made some excuses. The company I bought them from come heavily recommended. "Revolution 247" managed to negotiate a new set of wheels at no cost to me. If your after good customer service try their website prior to ordering. They were also the most competitive price