turbomagikz

No bacon, nothing to see, please move along

hi , just curious & would appreciate your thoughts on how much my interior is worth ?

if i was to break my beloved 95 candy white vr6 (80k)

not used car for around 2 years , and dont know either to break it or sell it , have no time to MOT or tax ect .

Interior is absoulotley stunning grey leather recaro heated ect no wear on bolsters ha ha dont think any body has ever sat in back seats (first aid /triangle) all in place..

i took this recaro trim out of my 95 blackberry corrado vr6 with 71k on clock and put it in my white corrado , i mixed and matched the trim for pure brilliance in contrast using black carpets genuine new corrado floor mats front and rear ../ handles / buttons/ switches/ speaker covers etc head lining against the grey leather ...

also has a Momo jet grey leather steering wheel and original audi tt 5 speed gear nob

be a shame to break but this is a Good opertunity for a one off trim ....(quality )

pics =

10may08car002-2.jpg

nw011.jpg

nn018.jpg

BBB020.jpg

corrrrrrado007.jpg

d29638af.jpg

6ce18b3f.jpg

boo005.jpg

boo004.jpg

modperfne006.jpg

I would say everything up to 1k but being it grey, market will be less open so I would price it at 750-800 for a quick sale

I prob would buy them if you put it up for sale mate.

And leave my wheels til next year

I don't really see the need for a 'feeler' matey. Why not just chuck it up for a grand and see what the interest is?

There's no science to it.

If you're asking too much you'll know: the seats will still be in the car.

If you're asking too little you'll know: you'll be sat on the floor.

:grin:

If Johnny H changes his mind then i would be interested to, especially just the seats and door cards to replace my worn out grey cloth seats.

Dont think i could break the car though if i was you.

Please sell the car as a whole and don't break it.

It would take masses more time, than MOT and Taxing it etc and sure you would get the interest in a sale.

Why not even try putting it up for sale - the whole car - that is. One has just sold on here with no tax or insurance.

Surely you would rather your beloved car went to a good home................

The mot is just a technicality, that has to be worth £3-4k especially with that interior and mileage. That is just ripe for restoration and someone would snap it up and love it.

80k candy white im 3rd owner owned for 6 years now got no tax test / stood unused under canopy for past two years due to oil cooler water hose bursting and never wanted to fix it lol.

ATP black on STAINLESS FACE 17" rims very rare . konisport coil overs, cold air filter induction routed down to front inner wing ported polished throttle body / stainless exhaust . and on and on private plate /stereo dont come with it

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

high_45.jpg

high_143.jpg

high_49-1.jpg

modperfne027.jpg

What !! has this turned into a Car for sale thread :scratch:

I wish I had such strong powers over every one I voice an opinion to, making you change your mind in less than 2 hours ...... anyway if you are 'saving' it :thumbleft: