emu

This is the end :(

I believe that most of You been thinking about moving on, selling Corrado and buying something else. Been there so many times that I can't even remember. For the last 11 years I had 6 different Corrado and I loved all of them. Sine I decided to back to college and uni right after I get my HND I don't have time for anything. Corrado is sitting and doing nothing.

My garage is empty now so I can store it there but don't really know if I like to keep it there for next 4 years or more. Was thinking about selling it but current market won't give me more than 1500 pounds for it. I can brake it and get bit over 3k in parts but really have no time to do this.

Probably I will put it in garage and will start removing parts from it in my free time and brake if finally over next summer holidays. Already broken 2 Corrado on parts but this one is to good to do this.

I know this is the end, one way or another

Keep it. You will wish you had if you sell it. Store it well then when you drag it out in a few years you will be glad. Plus if you break it in 4 years because you change your mind you will get more money as there will be even less of them about :-)

Put it in storage mate, and when things level off again bring it back to life! But whatever you decide, all the best for you. I'm in a similar position myself but I'm planning to keep mine forever,haha.

:)

What do you mean 'most of us thinking of selling' No way ,had mine nearly 11 years & still no thoughts of selling.Store it till you can use it again,values also will surely will go up again ,eventually !

No thoughts of selling mine. I have had 5 Corrados now, and regretted selling them all. This one will only be sold if I buy a mega low mileage Storm..seeing as there aren't many of those around I will probs be keeping my current car forever!..you have a garage, put the car in it and then maybe recomission the C every summer

Keep it mate if you can afford to, if you sell it you'll only regret it further down the line. Yes values of our cars are currently down but the situation will improve in a few years time as only the strongest will survive from being broken up for parts and these cars will emerge as true modern classics with appreciating values, also your car is too good to break up, especially with the spec. it's got.

Store it properly in your garage, Sorn it, winterize it and look forward to a brighter Corrado future!

no thoughts on selling mine either ;)

yea know what you mean with the current market , seems nuts that when i brought my dog of a vr it was the lowest price around and now i could get a prety damn good one for that money now , i wouldnt break it , i know alot of people do but idd just hang on to it on till prices increase which they eventualy will.

i hate mine at the best of times and threaten to sell it but i dont know if i ever could

I think we all feel like this sometimes!

emu - Garages are meant for two things: cars or gyms. If you haven't got either of these in your garage then sell your garage instead. lol

i couldnt get rid of mine, felt like kicking s**t out of it when something niggly goes wrong an i cant drive it but sell it, nah!

i dont think theres anything cooler i'll drive it till they ban petrol in replacement of some newwave fuel, then id convert it to run on that an have the roads free when all the new cars are flying about!

*** however if a 1976 porsche rsr came up for the right money..... :)

Edited by blacktopsurfer

properly in the same boat at the moment apart from mine is up for sale!

if it doesnt sell soon its gonna get sorned and borke for parts but i really dont want to brake it as its another G60 gone forever and there are becoming less and less of them. 8v, 16v would have broke without any thought, whihc ive done before but to brake a VR or a G not sure it its the right thing to do!

but on the other hand i need the money out it!

oh what to do!

I've avoided this thread for a while as I don't like to see regulars leave, and have been wondering about the future of mine recently due to some significant health issues. But I'm sure it's for the best and good luck for the future. One thing that you'll never lose is being part of this community :)