jamesoff

Forza Horizon

It's all very quiet in here!

Yandards, do you use a wheel or the control pad? I have had a go at beating you on some of the events, but I am struggling with the one with the Ferrari F40 and the bi-plane. I can pull ahead for the first 1/4 of it, but then you seem to get a load of speed from somewhere and disappear into the distance.

Anyone tried putting a rear number plate on the Corrado? Because the number plate holder is black plastic it does not allow you to put it on there :(

this is also a great irritation for me!! all i had to do was add my plate and i had my red vr on the game!! other than the fact there is no wheel that looks like a tt mini comp

If anyone is interested add me timthetinyhorse

Swiftkid was in the process of kicking my arse on the speed cameras though!

What you mean in the process lol?! Just realised you'd snuck a few good speeds in so I went for a drive tonight hehe. Made it to 188th in the world on one of the camera's!

What you mean in the process lol?! Just realised you'd snuck a few good speeds in so I went for a drive tonight hehe. Made it to 188th in the world on one of the camera's!

Heh, nice one on the top 200, some of my festival events would be inside the top 100 without the weird lap time bug.

Although the lotus 2-11 gives me my best times usually!

this is also a great irritation for me!! all i had to do was add my plate and i had my red vr on the game!! other than the fact there is no wheel that looks like a tt mini comp

If anyone is interested add me timthetinyhorse

My rear number plate is currently stuck to my rear bumper! I'd also like to be able to fit BBS G60 wheels (RZ IIRC). You can have them on a mk2 Golf, but not a Corrado :(