Johnny H

Does anyone study Martial Arts??

Hi guys.

I've been studying Kempo for a few years now and I've got my green belt grading coming up on Sunday 4th Nov and was wondering if anyone else on here does any sort if Martial arts??

Johnny

Did jui-jit ,thai kickboxing,a bit judo,wresting and coventional boxing for about 4-5 years when i was training mma,no belts though :'lol:

Nice to see someone turning to mma with a background. So many guy think they can just learn mma and go in the cage.

You had any fights yet??

Muay Thai for last 6 years due to age just training now and i have a snakebelt "lol"

Nice to see someone turning to mma with a background. So many guy think they can just learn mma and go in the cage.

You had any fights yet??

I worked crappy hours so i never trained enough sadly to fight id miss a few days of the week some days and im too lazy to go now so just do a little stand up to keep on my toes,i competed in the north east grappling tournament a few times though

I got my black belt in shotokan karate when i was 15yrs old did the uk nationals but never won much didnt like getting hit tho..:)

Not any more, but when I was at Uni I did Wing Chun kung fu, martial Tai Chi, Ryokyo kobujutsu, and Philipino knife and stick work, and dabbled in a few others including Iaido. Never been afraid to use a pool cue when needed :lol:. A couple of years ago I got back into a bit and did Pakua Chang for a while, but never had enough time to do the practising betweeen lessons to keep it up. Shame really, as that one was really fun. Never been one for doing judo or karate, always tried to find the more esoteric stuff.

JKD/Filipino martial arts, also certified instructor of Paul Vunak's R.A.T system.