_Meth

Corrado Calendar 2013! - Last 2/3 Left.

Yep still a few left buddy. Just click the button on the webpage and if there are any left it will let you order one, if there are none left it will say sorry and not let you pay. :)

Lmfao - make sure you put "VR6" in the title - thata guaranteed to make it worth another £100 at least! ;)

Ok as you may or may not know, the last day for postage in the UK for arrival before xmas day is the 18th.

I will be doing a postage run on the 17th December at 12pm. So make sure you place your orders before then to guarantee postage before that royal mail cutoff date!

Only the final few left now, so dont miss out!

Ok - Im off to the post office in about an hour now for the last time :D

So if you want one of these awsome calendars - let me know / order before 12-mid day today! Otherwise I will assume all is done and dusted for this year and relax :D

Is mine among them or been sent out all ready, been over a week since I paid?

Cheers dude

Swompy - Not sure, if you PM me your email addy I will look into it for you.

However, as of 1pm this afternoon - everyone who has paid has had their calendar shipped out 1st class to them. You should all receive them before christmas with plenty of time to spare!

So I guess, that wraps it up for another year!

I will leave the page up for the remaining 2/3 calendars that are there, and then the page will automatically stop accepting payments once the last few have gone. However that is the end of the arrival before christmas orders.

Any orders placed through the site now will be subject to the standard delays of the postal service in the UK over the festive period.

Once again - thankyou everyone for getting behind this and making it a success like previous years!

Heres to a very merry christmas, and a happy new year to everyone on the CF.net !

Always have admiration for those who give up their time to do things like this for the forum.. you're very much in the minority _Meth but it's much appreciated. Good work mate.

Just to let you all know, I have about 2/3 left now I think. CrazyDave I have been unable to post yours out yet due to new years & unexpected work commitments. I will be heading to the post office tomorow morning to sort that out for you, and I will be going again on Tuesday for anyone thats wants to take these last few off my hands before then!

Link to order is on the first page :)