Alty

1.8l 16v converted to G60 Help with clocks ?

So i brought a converted 1.8 16v to a g60 about 9 months ago for a bargin! :S

Ever since I've been sorting out it's problems 1 by 1. My most recent one is getting the clocks to work 100%. The guy who had this before me put a set of G60 clocks into the car BUT..... first of all the new G60 clocks don't have a analog speedo connection on them so speedo doesn't work due to the 1.8l 16v using analog speedo cable? Is there a way to fix this problem ? ( maybe changing the speedo sender? )

Next the indicators work left to right as they should but on the clocks only the right hand arrow lights up no matter which way you indicate?

as for other things rev counter works both computer displays work handbrake light works battery light works, high beam light doesn't work could be a bulb.

Would appreciate any help what so ever thanks in advance Scott

P.s Will post picture of clocks front and back tomorrow.

So the original 1.8 16v KR engine was converted to G60 management and supercharger added? I'm not too experienced with the G60 but if I was you I would get the wiring diagrams of both cars and compare wiring schematics...sorry I'm not that much help! sounds like a pretty cool 'Rado though

The G60 clocks are using the 16v wiring loom hence the indicator issue as you only have a single indicator warning lamp on the pre digital odometer clocks.

Speedo, you can retrofit the speed pickup to the gearbox, you will need the sensor only IIRC but you will need to run the wiring to the clocks plug to get it to work.