Mark261288

Breaking corrado vr6 1994 dragon green

Hi I am interested in the following, Heater Control, Sunvisors, RHS Top driver's side window inner pillar trim, Sunroof motor cover, Steering column shroud cover, Rear Door cards, Front and rear seats,ABS wiring Harness, ABS PUMP, Gearbox, Linkage and pedal set, Front Grill, Dashboard with centre console and air vents, please email pictures to me I could arrange for pick up!

Hi Mark,

Can you reply on the above....Thank you.

Mark The corrado looks well just a pity about the engine. Hope your new one is grand

Need some trims all in black if you could advise on the following

Interior sill carpet trim, drivers side

Drivers side footwell trim

Upper & lower steering column surround trim

Rear number plate surround. (is there dibs on this for it to be sold with the rear hach someone asked for)

What are they like, have you any pics

Would need posted, is a BT41 Post code, post office usually most reasonable for this.

Hi,

I'm looking for the parcel shelf supports (the interior bit that the parcel shelf sits on in the boot, on each side between the parcel shelf and the body/back seat, not sure if they have another name). I can take a picture if you like.

Also the cigarette lighter, and sunroof switch (if light grey).

Thanks!

Em

Hi mate the parcel shelf supports are broken sorry. I've got the other two bit but my new car is coming at the weekend and it has either a knackered sunroof motor or switch so I don't want to promise you the switch if I might need it. Ill let you know on Monday if that's Orite?

Thanks

Hi Mark, the centre console parts arrived yesterday - excellent, thank you. Don't forget I'm still interested in the door cards when you get a moment. Cheers, Phil

hi phill. ive shoved them covers in a envelope and ill send them out to you. call it a early christmas present.

Hi Mark, the screw covers arrived on Saturday - exactly what I was after. Thanks again.

Keep me posted on the door cards. :)

Hi, take it gaiter and knob gone if not I'll have. Are tailgate struts any good? Also parcel shelf rubber hangers and n/s door card top edge plastic runs along window in black. Any chance of cat back exhaust?

Cheers

Mark

Ref. Drivers side footwell trim, the steering column surround trim & rear number plate plinth.

I know you have not had a chance to reply, is getting close to Christmas.

Can we pick this up after Christmas, as long as I have dibs on the above items I can wait.

All we need to do is confirm condition and agree price.

Rgds, Alastair

Am after the 3 x fuel tank straps and bracket if available and in good enough condition for blasting/powder coating.

Ian.

Hi .

I`m after a steering wheel for my VR6 if yours is still available and in good condition . The leather trim on mine has decomposed !

sorry ive been away for a few days.. The car has now been sent to the car lot in the sky im afraid. sorry to all those who have recently asked for parts.