red arrow

Brembo big brake conversion leon cupra r 323mm

As above 323mm Brembo discs and pads and Brembo 4 pot calipers along with stainless Goodridge hoses all done around 1500 miles

These are for 5 x 100 fitment

Calipers could do with re lacquer as have the usual peeling.

Awesome stopping power.

£450 for everything.Brembos3_zps39081ab3.jpg

Edited by red arrow

As above 323mm Brembo discs and pads and Brembo 4 pot calipers along with stainless Goodridge hoses all done around 1500 miles

These are for 5 x 100 fitment

Calipers could do with re lacquer as have the usual peeling.

Awesome stopping power.

£450 for everything.

Bump for Christmas

Blimey. You must be Flash Gordon...

At 7.50pm this evening you PM'd me to say they were still on your car and would try to take pics in the week. Yet at 8.17pm you've got them off the car, cleaned them, taken a pic and posted it. Is this a record?

Blimey. You must be Flash Gordon...

At 7.50pm this evening you PM'd me to say they were still on your car and would try to take pics in the week. Yet at 8.17pm you've got them off the car, cleaned them, taken a pic and posted it. Is this a record?

Found a pic taken before they were fitted .

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Brembos3_zps39081ab3.jpg

well these are the brakes off my old corrado, and they have seriously only covered 1.5k since i fitted the and sold the car, the pads and disks are as new, and the hoses i bought of Badger5 so are as good as if not better than the goodridge hoses.

Worth more than the asking price, as i paid over £480 for just the pads/discs/hoses without the calipers.

Where's red arrow's original post disappeared to and where's his reply to my post at 10.37pm last night (16th) shortly after that?

Thanks for your input KADVR6. I assume you supplied the pic of them as they were prior to being fitted, posted in response to my request.

So the pads, discs and hoses have 1500 miles on them on KADVR6's old car, but the calipers have, presumably, the same 1500 miles plus whatever the original Cupra R miles plus anything else in-between, then. Red arrow's original post was rather less specific about that.

Still like to see some pics of their current condition and, especially a close-up of the lacquer peeling, if poss.

I don't know where my reply went and have stated in my original post 1500 miles since fitment.

I don't know how many miles the calipers have done .

The lacquer peel is a common Brembo issue and if keeping them red will require sanding back and re lacquered or simply repaint a different colour .

I will pull a wheel off this week and take a picture .

I don't know where my reply went and have stated in my original post 1500 miles since fitment.

I don't know how many miles the calipers have done .

The lacquer peel is a common Brembo issue and if keeping them red will require sanding back and re lacquered or simply repaint a different colour .

I will pull a wheel off this week and take a picture .

They are still a very good buy even with the lacquer peeling issue after all it doesn't affect the overall operation of the brakes;)

They are still a very good buy even with the lacquer peeling issue after all it doesn't affect the overall operation of the brakes;)

Im in Killy also - small world - what do you have ?

Im in Killy also - small world - what do you have ?

I have bristolbaron's old car R32 mate didn't know u were in kilmarnock pal what are you driving?

Maybe not but the mileage on the calipers does... whatever that might be... and in that respect, as I pointed out, the original post is very misleading.

Now that the original post's been restored after mysteriously disappearing overnight, that's undeniable.

Doesn't inspire confidence, mate. Know what I mean?

Maybe not but the mileage on the calipers does... whatever that might be... and in that respect, as I pointed out, the original post is very misleading.

Now that the original post's been restored after mysteriously disappearing overnight, that's undeniable.

The first post selling the brakes in no way was meant to be misleading it clearly states 1500 miles .

It doesnt state what mileage the calipers have done as if you sat a high mileage caliper beside a low mileage caliper could anyone tell the difference ?

The brakes are what they are and are on the car currently and working fine .

The lacquer peel can be seen clearly in the pic and is only a cosmetic issue .

If you have doubt's about them mate don't buy them you could always buy brand new one's then you would know what you were getting probably more than double the price tho:shrug:

---------- Post added at 6:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:33 PM ----------

The first post selling the brakes in no way was meant to be misleading it clearly states 1500 miles .

It doesnt state what mileage the calipers have done as if you sat a high mileage caliper beside a low mileage caliper could anyone tell the difference ?

The brakes are what they are and are on the car currently and working fine .

The lacquer peel can be seen clearly in the pic and is only a cosmetic issue .

I don't think you were out to mislead anybody pal if i didn't already have a set on my car and was after a set i would'nt hesitate at that price:cheers:

So will these just bolt straight on to a Corrado mate?

Yes, the do, you might need wheel spacers depends from wheels you currently using. 17" alloys are needed.

Hi , Yes currently fitted to my Rado and the 17 inch BBS RX 11 are being sold soon also .

---------- Post added at 7:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:03 PM ----------

So will these just bolt straight on to a Corrado mate?

Yes straight fit - I will also be selling the BBS RX11 17 Inch rims soon also

Yes, the do, you might need wheel spacers depends from wheels you currently using. 17" alloys are needed.

I am not sure about the clearance with the 323mm discs but i am running these brakes with 305mm disc's and i have 16" compomotive th's fitted with only a 6mm spacer on the rear:thumbleft:

Hi , Yes currently fitted to my Rado and the 17 inch BBS RX 11 are being sold soon also .

---------- Post added at 7:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:03 PM ----------

Yes straight fit - I will also be selling the BBS RX11 17 Inch rims soon also

Pics please mate.

Might be right up my street for a double buy.

Pics please mate.

Might be right up my street for a double buy.

Brakes are an excellent setup and the price is very good Badger5 want £745 for the 305mm setup and £945 for the 323mm so an absolute bargain:dance:

BBSRX1117_zps32a926bc.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

The pic is of the wheels after refurb - have not done a lot of miles since and come with good tyres all round and BBS valve caps .