ChrisL

Corrado 'Storm' on Pistonheads.....

Aren't storms meant to have colour coded front grille also ? Not seen one with headlamp washers either

Aren't storms meant to have colour coded front grille also ? Not seen one with headlamp washers either

Yes to the first question. Headlamp washers are just an option though, nothing to do with Storms per se.

Anyone going to contact him to tell him the bad news?

*edit*

I just have.

Edited by Jim

A SUPERB EXAMPLE IF NOT 1 OF THE FINEST EXAMPLES AVAILABLE.

Enough said, sell up Kip, Judith and RW1 you have no chance with this car around...!!!

A SUPERB EXAMPLE IF NOT 1 OF THE FINEST EXAMPLES AVAILABLE.

Enough said, sell up Kip, Judith and RW1 you have no chance with this car around...!!!

You could buy it Andy but I guess there would be nothing for you to do on it.

I've emailed him too on Ebay. The more the merrier and he really shouldn't advertise it as a storm as he might mislead someone who actually doesn't know.

Just the wheels and then 4500 oh no no no.... would of bought Gareth`s for closer to that money.... keeping my eye out for another corrado but specific spec wanted

Well I got this response from him :)

CAN YOU PLEASE READ THE ADVERT AS IT STATES NOWHERE THAT IT IS A STORM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- slprestige1

So I went back and re-read the ebay advert and technically he is correct. The wording is such that it is "Storm classic green" and "FINISHED IN PRISTINE AND UNMARKED STORM MODEL CLASSIC DEEP GREEN ( ALMOST BLACK )". It leaves me with the impression the advert is deliberately vague. Not good practice.

He's changed the advert because it said it was a storm with special order black leather. so its not you, he's been an ar*e.

He's changed the advert because it said it was a storm with special order black leather. so its not you, he's been an ar*e.

yeah I remember reading that

This cars has been advertised for ages in various northern irish car sites. Also am pretty sure it has been traded from another dealer before who couldn't shift it. Mind there was another dealer advertising this as well.....

http://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1993-corrado-2lt-16v/1005777534

Notice how the ad still reads "reduced to £1695" I think they had it at around £2500 at the start! I have a deep love of corrado's and all things Volkswagen, but some dealers think they are made of gold dust!