123peckham1

my new rado

just fort i would show you guys my latest purchase i have always been a mk4 golf fan but after buying this i will not be buying another golf anytime soon[ATTACH=CONFIG]71326[/ATTACH]

Don't think you will like my suggestion then of keeping it (making it) standard spec and putting the spends into maintenance and restoration etc

Don't think you will like my suggestion then of keeping it (making it) standard spec and putting the spends into maintenance and restoration etc
must say i agree :) but its your car bude do as you see fit :)

gonna have a full respray smoothed bumpers and a 20v turbo lump any advice on wot u guys should think i should do would be appreciated ;)

welcome to the forum, car looks great.

respray sounds good, smoothed bumpers i would'nt waste your time...really spoils the look of a corrado imo. what engine does it currently have? why not try improving that instead of a 20vt.. all just my opinion of course. does look good in the photo.

Looks a pretty car, one to put a smile on your face. Welcome to the forum, and in the 25th year of the Corrado it would be good to consider joining the Corrado Club GB. As to any changes on your wish list, IMO you must do as you please for your own pleasure. What others think is irrelevant, it's your car, build it as you like. One thing is for sure, no matter what you do there will always be a split view regarding others perception of your taste. Despite this fact, I wish you many hours of fun building your Corrado and even more behind the wheel.