KIPVW

Rear Axle D Brackets For 4 cylinder cars

Hi Kip,

Im replacing my rear compensator valve next week on my 8v. Will the bracket replace one of the very rotten looking bits attached to my valve? If thats what its for then i will take one off you. How much posted or what is your location in Sheffield? I work at the Hallamshire and live in Chesterfield, could call to collect if you are vaguely on route?

Thanks,

Nigel

(Ps, had asked about your rear beam in a separate thread. Mines not too bad so will give your beam a miss if its pretty rotten.) +you are famous in TPS. Everytime i go in for Corrado bits someone asks me if i know you. You must have spent a fortune in there!?!?!?!

Hi Mate,

These brackets are where the beam actually locates onto the car so not part of the compensator set up. when you look under toy car at the rear axle the brackets bolt to the floor and the axle then bolts to these :)

---------- Post added at 8:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 8:10 AM ----------

Ah it will be Jerry the older guy, he's a real Gent too. Yep spent 4k last year :lol: