Anton Sobriquet

Guess the mystery part

Have no idea ? one thing that does spring to mind , do you have one of the new scuttle panels that were a group buy on here ? not a fitting for that ? .Other than that it does not look like a corrado part

You have a very special part generating corrado...Could it generate any other parts.

My Corrado only seems to generate large bills, unfortunately...

---------- Post added at 9:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:34 PM ----------

Have no idea ? one thing that does spring to mind , do you have one of the new scuttle panels that were a group buy on here ? not a fitting for that ? .Other than that it does not look like a corrado part

No new scuttle panel fitted.

It's obviously a bracket of some sort. It was just lying loose near the wiper motor. Whatever it is it looks fairly new. Puzzling...

Edited by Anton Sobriquet

iv been all over my vr scuttle tray, havent come across anything like them, kinda looks like a throttle cable holder?

That was my first thought too.

Well sussed guys.

It is indeed a throttle cable bracket, apparently left over from my OBD2 conversion. One of the options that was considered at the time, I've just been told.

I've broken 2 corrado on parts and never seen something like that. It might be a part of g60 or 16v engine.

It's a throttle cable bracket from a 20v engine (or the exact same type is used on the 20v engines anyway!)

I actually need a new one....so if you don't want to hang onto it let me know!