Sign in to follow this  
Jim

Fancy a laugh? This was once a Vauxhall Corsa....

Until someone with too much money, and no idea on car styling handed his Vauxhall Corsa over to a bodyshop and said :

"Make my car look unique..."

Behold...

Just posted on the Saxo Sports Club... they were all ripping it so I thought I would share it here!

lol take a look at the rear indicators.. lol they are side repeaters....

any way luckily that guy did not do that to a corrado coz that would have been a disaster!!!!!

Headlights are off the new Civics btw... such a natural choice on such a small car?!

All i can say is ????WHY????, Welcom to the world of the roling skips. I guess its for the max power cause...... someone has to i guess. :D....

Im sure these guys are all blind, mean what is the poing in all this rubbish.... why dont they spend there money on a good car at least???..... big up the corsa massive. ... give me a tank and i would blow them all up along with the nova massive....wowow better stop ranting now i guess lmao.....

:mad:

LMAO!!!!

that wants crushing.....

I f*cking HATE muppet cars like that, I really do, they look utter f*kcing W4NK!!! 'why' do they do it? why...... :roll:

wow, I really like it. cos the C is wider I recon I could fit 8 exhausts on the back of mine :D

I'll pop down the halfords at lunch time :D

:pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: That is horrid!!!

Ive just realised its got manual windows

(sarkey mod on) Must be to save weight to counter balance the filler lol (sarkey mod off)

it probs is a 1.2 corsa, why do people do it lol

Oh dear, there is no excuse for that!!

We need to arrange a day out for the bammed up hatchback possey. Possibly a day at the shooting range :snipersmile:

:shock: :p :shock:

Lest see how they get on when they try to sell it....F***ing muppets. :x

nice to see they've put a handle on the top to make it easier pushing it off a cliff

Its a head turner alright, which is probably what the owner wanted, but i'm sure the pointing and laughing wasnt quite what he planned....

also, what does it say on the back window under the big M's? i'm sure that says 'muppet minibus.com'