Graphite

KW VAR1 INOX line Coilovers for Corrado G60

I have a used set of these coilovers that were purchased from JMR in January 2012.

Covered approx 6000 miles on the car over 6 months.

One spring has some paint flake. Bodies are stainless steel so aren't marked or rusted at all...

Cost anywhere from 780-850 depending where you purchase.

I'm looking for £615 ono

(Will get piccies up on monday)

I'm looking for a set of these, but for a vr, do you know how they differ?

I'm looking for a set of these, but for a vr, do you know how they differ?

Should be the same, part # KWA10280005

Venom do them for £683 plus you get the lifetime warranty if you buy brand new.

Sorry to rain on your parade,but KW1's do not have a lifetime guarantee !

I know this through experience, and having to buy a rear shock

The "lifetime warranty" is solely with respect to corrosion to the strut housing.

Thanks!

As they have paint flake and have done approx 6000 miles and New theyre £683, £615 seems a little to high , hows £500 delivered ? Are they just height adjustable ? What other G60 performance parts do you have ?

cheers Simon

Edited by G60 CS

I can't find them for 683... I based my price on what I could find them available for. Lowest I would go is 580 Collected. Postage would be extra.

Troy.

[ATTACH]71883[/ATTACH][ATTACH]71884[/ATTACH][ATTACH]71885[/ATTACH][ATTACH]71886[/ATTACH][ATTACH]71887[/ATTACH][ATTACH]71888[/ATTACH]

As requested. The marks on the springs are what I consider to be paint flakes. The paint is not flaking off. My original post may have mislead some people. As you can see they are in immaculate condition for a used item and I have cared for them appropriately.

I can't find them for 683... I based my price on what I could find them available for. Lowest I would go is 580 Collected. Postage would be extra.

Troy.

They are on venom motorsport for £751 now they must have been on a special when i last posted they were £683 as the basic ones now are £625 so £580 with courier is a good price especially after seeing pics GLWS Troy. :)

These are still available! You're saving 171 quid on what is a literally brand new set of THE best coilovers for the money bracket.

The best equivalent is probably Bilstein PSS9's which are 1200+

These are a whole different level to Konis, I have had both and the KW's were the best hands down by a long way.

Hi Graphite, I'm truly tempted but been wanting to go for the Var3 so I'm debating to save up for them or go for yours. Plus Im going to be doing a syncro conversion so the rears of these wont be compatible as they will be too long which makes it even more difficult for me to make a decission

One comment though, when you say the best equivalent would probably be the PSS9's. I thought they were fully compression and rebound adjustable unlike yours which are fixed uprated.

Hi Quicky, I see what you're saying about the Var 3's... its a shame they don't fit both.

In regards to the comment about the PSS9's I'm really referring to the handling, ride feel and the build quality rather than the fact that they're fully adjustable. The Var 1's are so sublime on the Corrado, extremely compliant and not crashy or bashy at all - the rebound and damping on them is excellent.. John at JMR convinced me to get them as I was humming and ahing about the price but I'm glad I did and I wouldn't go back. In the price bracket that you're looking at spending for the KW's versus the PSS9's If you don't need the adjustable feature of the PSS9's the KW's are the obvious choice to me.

Really I would like to keep them but to put my corrado project build on track I need cash to get the shell painted ASAP and I guess I'll have to find the cash to replace the suspension at a later date.

Hi Troy, Ive reached my PM quota and cant message you. But when do you think youll be passing through Peterborough? Funds are tight (as always lol) but Ill try and make a decision before you go past.

Hey Troy, I still cant reply to PM's but having given some careful thought I will un-fortunately be passing on these. The decision was based on, syncro setup, not being v3's and mostly funds.

Sorry, all the very best with the sale though.

Hi Sam,

No worries. Thanks for letting me know - I guess I'll have to put them up on fleabay then.

Troy.

Hi Troy would you do them fitted for £600 ? Don't put them on fleabay, I'm just working out finances, halfway there ;)

I'll have to speak to John about the fitting part Simon. I'll get back to you on that. I'm keeping them for now. They're ear marked with your name for the time being bud.