VR-Sixy

Unusual.......

I recognise the colour. It's definately not a Corrado colour. I think I may have seen it (or something very similar) on an audi A3. Hard to tell from a picture though.

either it's been sprayed in a nasty late 90's VW colour or it's just a random respray, not an original Corrado colour.

either it's been sprayed in a nasty late 90's VW colour or it's just a random respray, not an original Corrado colour.
This is what i was thinking. Somehow, that colour just doesn't suit.

I think it might just be the spec. With a late bonnet, late grille and bumpers etc and on some decent wheels, it would look a lot better.

Looks like the kind of colour you'd find on a Polo. A change of wheels would help but really not sure that works on a Corrado at all :(

Notice that this shade of blue is quite popular now on modern sports models - New A Class and BMW F20.

Looks like jazz blue and the wheels could be ronals, both nice by themselves but don't really work in this instance.

Nope, Jazz blue's darker. One of my favourite Lupo colours (used to own one) but it looks pretty carp on a C!

Stone