8vMatt

2013 Late Headlight Switch Group Buy. Stock Now Arrived.

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know there still a few of these switches available.

Cheers everyone.

I'm in the Newbie class, and I've just availed myself of 2x headlight switches from Matt's meticulously well researched & tested group buy stock.

I thought it both appropriate & well merited that I should post an appreciative endorsement & feedback for the benefit of any other Newbie would-be purchasers who might be considering getting one whilst this unique upgrade opportunity's still available.

1. Matt is very approachable [i used the Private Message facility]
  2. highly responsive and his communication's superb
  3. fast despatch, and well protected packaging

The tried & tested, high quality itself of the switches already has many ringing endorsements on both this and the other, initial thread [ What would the interest be in new late headlight switches? Pricing Update. ], from more experienced Corrado owners... what I would add to those is that :

1. the switch feels very solid in one's mitts, with a very robust & decisive switch action
  2. there's a beautifully smooth rotate on the dash light dial wheel [far better than on my OE one, where the dialing was a bit notchy]

Corrado headlight switches are renown for ageing problems, and at £23 posted [each] Matt's switches represent an ideal VFM future-proofing against such failure, if it hasn't already happened, and insures against downtime sourcing a more costly one from either the dealers [if they're still available??] or looking around on eBay [only to find a still-fallible used one].

I hope this helps.

Hi Robert (Vagstuff)

Wow, thanks for spending the time and effort to put such a good endorsment of these switches. It is humbling to know how well they have been recieved and feedback like this helps the newbies who haven't seen the early threads to make an informed decision on them.

I'm now getting to the last few of this batch (5). I will try to organise a new batch for the new year but this can't be guaranteed yet. I have to see what their production is first.

Hi Can i ask how much to get one to Belfast?

I won't charge any extra to get to Belfast. Unless you need or want recorded delivery.

Hi Bullfinch,

Sorry to report to you and everyone that I have now run out of the switches from this batch. I am working on talking to the manufacturers about doing a new batch for a new year delivery,

So if you do need/ want a switch and are not in a rush for them, either comment on here, or pm me and I will have a record of your needs to remind me when they do come in.

And of course, a big thankyou to everyone on here in supporting me with buying them!

Hey mate I sent you a PM regarding my switch not working? Can you help sort something out please? It doesn't turn any of the dash lights or switch lights on....

Bill why have you got "spares" when you don't own a Corrado :scratch:

I've got a bag of golf balls but I don't golf either!

I've got a bag of golf balls but I don't golf either!

:lol::lol: Quality. I am similar I have 1 Corrado but have enough interior part's for 3.

Hey mate I know you've been online so you would have seen these messages and my private one to you..this isn't really fair...

Sorry mate do you mean me?

Hey mate I know you've been online so you would have seen these messages and my private one to you..this isn't really fair...

I'm now back in this world! Replied to your pm. I also understand your frustration at not having a reply quicker. Apologies for that.

Its proving to be hard to make contact with the manufacturers about a new batch but I remember it being hard at this time of year last time. I will perservere with it though.

Thanks for all the interest guys.