Rocket Ron

CCGB Limited Edition 25th Anniversary Badge

Hi all

I'm the Merchandise manager for the CCGB and we have produced a special badge to celebrate the 25th Anniversary hopefully the link will take you to the site directly get yours while you can for this limited issue badge.

Badge will be re-listed again once one is sold.

This item is also mentioned on the CCGB Site.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271151368649?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Edited by Rocket Ron

Brought mine yesterday, can't wait to see it.

Johnny

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

I see that they are Buy It Now, was I the only one who had to bid for one??

whats the need to go through ebay? cant we just send you some dosh & save you/ us/ the club some money?

whats the need to go through ebay? cant we just send you some dosh & save you/ us/ the club some money?

This was just to gauge interest which seem quite positive, and could lead to other club items being sold in time.

Thank you for mentioning that but I would rather do it this way I'm gauranteed the money is paid into my paypal account and also I have potal address and a full record of the sale for accountant records.

Not to worry about cost this is covered under the selling price.

Good to see the interest in these.

Jonny H Sorry yes that was a mistake on my part for aution should have been buy only. You were lucky make the most of it when it arrives bargin.

Edited by Rocket Ron

awesome! what company produced the badges? I'm looking to do something similar to mark the 10th anniversery of VR6OC this year?

Cheers

Pete

How do i buy one as i have tried via the link and unable to?

me too... tried looking a few times today any nothing....

can't you list a quantity of them say 50 on the same listing. rather than one only.......

hey the sprinter also suggests 2 for a fiver :)

me too... tried looking a few times today any nothing....

can't you list a quantity of them say 50 on the same listing. rather than one only.......

hey the sprinter also suggests 2 for a fiver :)

I would do 2 for a fiver for the sake of the club :)

Another 5 listed.

I'm new with this sort of thing so just learning.

Trying to work out how to list more than one at a time as it would save me time and money.

Think have worked out how to do multiple selling so you should be able to purchase more than one. good luck. Will see how it goes before I advertise more than 5 at once.

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271152088945

Interest in these is really surprising.

The company is i4c Publicity Ltd based in Coventry they are realy helpful mention our club please CCGB

let me know how you get on.

Edited by Rocket Ron

Cheers! Will see what they can do, have they got a website?

Those that purchase more than 2 as it says in the CCGB Sprinter 2 for £5. Please purchase your badges the normal way on ebay shall refund the difference and include it when I send your badges.

Website for badges below those interested.

http://www.i4cpublicity.co.uk

Those that purchase more than 2 as it says in the CCGB Sprinter 2 for £5. Please purchase your badges the normal way on ebay shall refund the difference and include it when I send your badges.

Website for badges below those interested.

http://www.i4cpublicity.co.uk

That's great thanks...... can you make more available on your next listing please, I've not managed to get any yet :(

Yep - would like to order one when the next listing is up

Yep when the next lot have sold will list much more due to demand.

Yep - would like to order one when the next listing is up

If you use the link above, just click on "sellers stuff" and you will find the newly listed badges !

Ron,

If you insist on using the term "manager" in your job title within the CCGB, I would hope this means that you are qualified in your people skills to conduct your role efficiently.

Being a manager comes with the responsibility of 'managing'.

The fact that you:

1. have not contacted the Moderator Team or myself to check about conducting sales that profits another club
  2. have not contributed to the platform you are using to advertise your wares

suggests there is some learning to do.

We do not have an issue with the CCGB continually using the CF to post about their events and opportunities for other Corrado owners. I do wish to receive a little courtesy, however, if the CCGB tried to profit from the members of this site.

I'll let this one slide, but I would suggest in future, you get in touch with at least one of the Moderators (two of them are in the CCGB committee!!) to check your treading on anyone's toes.

Lastly, in order for you to stop haemorrhaging CCGB money to eBay with your multiple listings, can I suggest:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+sell+more+than+one+item+on+ebay

Oh, and in case you missed it, the forum donate button is at the top of the site, bottom of the site and in my signature... ;)

I'll leave you with this:

The reputation of the whole company is in the hands of each individual.