If that's the car I think it is then it's a G60 previously owned on here. It used to be black (as in the pic) but more recently it was resprayed a BMW frosted silver colour.

It looks stunning in that pic and is the overall look I am going for once I finally get my hands on a rado. Would love to know what wheels those are. Also if it is the one you think it is, linky to build thread if there is one..........

Spotted this beauty on facebooks corrado thread. What a frikken stunning example of a car and is the owner on this forum?

Pretty sure that it's Riley's from the forum. He's done load to it and has a member's gallery thread.

Edited by destructiv dave
Spelling

How do! Thanks for the kind words! :thumbleft: I'm glad somebody agrees about the Borbet A's as most seem to prefer the Borbet B's. I'll get the A's back on at some stage once sorted though as they are my fave wheel of all time with black centers.

Neil.

Some pics for you on both, and also the old design 90's that a mate of mine preferred over any of the Borbets lol.

corrado34borbeta.jpg

corrado35borbeta.jpg

corrado_amber_borbet9.jpg

corrado_snow_amber_2013_5_zpsd7053150.jpg

corrado25.jpg

Edited by Riley

Top job Riley! I will be on the lookout for a set of the A's myself. Can you confirm the sizes and offset of them so I know exactly what to ask for also your tyre sizes on those wheels as the look is perfect.

Edited by G60radoboi

I too prefer the Borbet A's. That shot in the snow is really superb, the front looks just right with the headlight detailing and the orange indicators

Lol. Hasan, glad someone else appreciates the Classic Borbet A's!:smug:

Top job Riley! I will be on the lookout for a set of the A's myself. Can you confirm the sizes and offset of them so I know exactly what to ask for also your tyre sizes on those wheels as the look is perfect.

No problem Jason...They (Borbet B's and Borbet A's) are all:

9x16

ET15

4x100

Tyres are all 215/40/16.

But! I had 6mm machined off the face of some new rear brake discs, which made them sit in a touch (Well 6mm!) at the rear. Worth bearing in mind that mine is a late model too (Wider front wings).

Neil.

Thanks Riley, yeam mine is a 95 model too so want to make sure I get the arches properly filled and the car properly stanced. Any particular reason for shaving the rear disc or was it just for show?

Reason for taking 6mm off the rear discs was to allow the wheel to sit further in the wheel arch as when they were fitted, it did scrub. If you fitted more stretched tyres you could probably get away with it, personally Im not a fan of the stretched tyre look. With taking that 6mm off, thee was plenty of meat on the disc to bolt up to, so it as safe enough.

Lol. Hasan, glad someone else appreciates the Classic Borbet A's!:smug:

No problem Jason...They (Borbet B's and Borbet A's) are all:

9x16

ET15

4x100

Tyres are all 215/40/16.

But! I had 6mm machined off the face of some new rear brake discs, which made them sit in a touch (Well 6mm!) at the rear. Worth bearing in mind that mine is a late model too (Wider front wings).

Neil.

I do not just appreciate your sublime wheel choice mate your car is damn hard we will need to hook up at some show this year mate (i may surprise you with a couple of bit's i have been working on with the R32) i just wish the anniversary year was next year as i feel that's when i will be totally happy with it. I will probably be staying at a mate's in whitworth for Tatton so could possibly do it then would like nothing more than to be parked next to a car of the quality of your's :notworthy:

mmmmmm i don't have the facilities to sheer discs so may have to go for a lesser size.

Any good engineering company should be able to put them in a lathe to machine the faces off.