CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest 7-8-9th June

Yes that's yours Johnny - taken from the comfort of my chair!

Love it mate. Do you mind if I copy it?

Oh and thanks for not trying to hard to sell my car guys. :lol:

Maybe it the wrong time of year or maybe the wrong year, think I might try 2020 :)

Nice photo's guys, lovely Corrado's on display, it's also great to see some of the other dubs too like the early Golfs and Polos, especially Jake's Roland Rat gangsta Polo special ! Show us a good pic. of it mate, it's awesome!

Love it mate. Do you mind if I copy it?

Oh and thanks for not trying to hard to sell my car guys. :lol:

Maybe it the wrong time of year or maybe the wrong year, think I might try 2020 :)

No worries. PM me your e-mail and I'll try and send the full size version, oh and keep the car!

Seconded! Such a good car Jon!

Had a really good time 8) weather was perfect. Great company, cars and food! The doughnuts and dodgems combo is fast approaching legendary status! Some great pics there guys 8)

Thanks for organising this one, Andy, seem a good few days were had by all. Too close to my annual pilgrimage across the little pond (Club Roadstar in Boekel, NL), otherwise I´d have made an appearance.

Tempest

Tempest was it you i was talking to regarding my car? You asked about how long it would take me to get home from Stanford.

Tempest was it you i was talking to regarding my car? You asked about how long it would take me to get home from Stanford.

Quite possibly :)

Tempest