CazzaVR

Bristol Volksfest 7-8-9th June

im going down on the friday so i will see you all at volksfest, thought i would mention that rather than have you waiting around for my mug to show up saturday morning.

Jake and I will sort the food later this week for the BBQ, usual fee of £5 each please.

Ian.

I will meet you at Volksfest Sat morning. Would you like payment for food up front or when we are there Ian ?

If anyone has a relay number 99, a late spec nearside fog lamp and an early wiper/mfa column stalk they wanted to bring along and sell id be really happy

I'm working on these days , I really must get to some of these shows , this one only being two hours away as well .would be nice to meet up with other forum members

If anyone has a relay number 99, a late spec nearside fog lamp and an early wiper/mfa column stalk they wanted to bring along and sell id be really happy

Interested in a Pr of late fog light lenses instead?

Ian.

Pull a sicky rob ;)

Self employed unfortunately mate , going on holiday in two months , I need all the dough I can get . Never mind I will have to see what comes up later on show wise

I have a pair of yellow fogs? No looms though but your looms should be ok.

We've been asked to go through the trade entrance this year. I've asked why and am just waiting for a reply. Seems a bit strange...

Might have a wiper/mfa stalk,will check & let you know

I'm looking after my nephew for the weekend, hoping i'll be popping through at some point on the Saturday, but that all depends on him!

We've been asked to go through the trade entrance this year. I've asked why and am just waiting for a reply. Seems a bit strange...

l forgot to get a ticket in time, so will have to pay on the gate instead.

Ian.

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 AM ----------

Rob come to the national day at castle coombe, not much further away and plenty of time left to plan for it ;)

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

LEW are those late fogs ? if so how much ?

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I registered for this event and castle coombe, I got an email back about castle coombe, thought i had about this one too for the Sunday but cant find the email now and havnt received a pass in the post ...........gutted

Mate, just pay on the gate. There's a place on the stand for you ;) may have a relay for you.

Mate, just pay on the gate. There's a place on the stand for you ;) may have a relay for you.

ideal cheers

Lews are late fogs as I have seen them on his car - Not sure if you saw it, but I may be prepared to sell my new lenses if you just wanted to change them?

Ian.

Might have a wiper/mfa stalk,will check & let you know

I have found that stalk, £15 if thats ok ?

Hi all, I may come to this again, even though I nearly died last year from extreme hayfever! - could be a new extreme sport, sponsored by Red Bull!?

Darren, are you driving up on your own or with the wife and kids, are you camping or day tripping on Sat?

My C's currently being repaired and won't be able to make it this year unfortunately.

Phil

Hi all, I may come to this again, even though I nearly died last year from extreme hayfever! - could be a new extreme sport, sponsored by Red Bull!?

Darren, are you driving up on your own or with the wife and kids, are you camping or day tripping on Sat?

My C's currently being repaired and won't be able to make it this year unfortunately.

Phil

Hi Phil,i will be camping again this year & i,m bringing a mate so there wont be any room for any more passengers unfortunately, with all the camping gear /beer ! etc

Food + snacks/soft drinks now bought ready for Saturday - Hope you're all going to be hungry!!

Ian.

I have a pair of yellow fogs? No looms though but your looms should be ok.

price please

---------- Post added at 3:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:15 PM ----------

I have found that stalk, £15 if thats ok ?

if condition is good ie the white markings etc are not worn then thats fine with me ill be there Saturday

---------- Post added at 3:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:16 PM ----------

Lews are late fogs as I have seen them on his car - Not sure if you saw it, but I may be prepared to sell my new lenses if you just wanted to change them?

Ian.

Thanks for the offer Ian Id rather Lews yellow ones as thats the ideal set for my black car