Sign in to follow this  
G60Jet

Corrado Spotting in Spain

Whilst out to meet a mate at the local pub last night i was over taken rather slowly by another Corrado, :shock: Some of you will say where is the shock in that. Well here in spain Cs are as rair a rockin horse shit.

anyway the guy then proceeded to sit in the middle of the duel carrage way just to inform me that it was a C, Erm hello like i wouldn't notice.

anyway its was a black VR i think, not 100%, it was dark and the c headlight arnt that good, anyway once he pulled into the inside lane, i opened my C up and flew past him to say and i meant flew past him YES i have one to. I wanted a play but he had a women in the C so i guess he wasnt up for it, or should i say he as up for something else!!

It was a spanish plated C with a new type plate so im guessing that its imported or re-registered to a different region of spain.

I was on way to the breakers yard on Monday and spotted a Classic Green storm near PC World in Bolton!! *:) - was well chuffed cos you dont see many Corrados u here - dont think he saw me though *:(

Only seen 2 other C's round here since I bought mine in Feb - a red G reg 16V in Southport and another aqua blue in Liverpool (didn't catch the reg or model as it was blasting across a set of lights about 2 cars in front of me as the lights changed to red :shock: :o :D )

Spotted a nice looking std N reg mystic blue storm in Hawkshead yesterday though - with a roof rack & a canoe!!!

Chris.

Only saw 1 Corrado in London yesterday, and it wasn't even a UK one. It was a really shabby G60, dented and rusty. These cars are seriously rare. In all I've seen about 7 other Corrados in the Midlands and South East since owning mine and I still haven't seen another Ice Grey one yet :lol:

Kev

94 VR6