Sign in to follow this  
KARMANN

Exhaust Boxer?

Just wondering if anyone has a scorpion boxer rear box on the corrado? I need a new rear box and think this tail pipe looks ok but im wondering if anyone has had problems with it fitting into the grove made for it on the bumper? The tail pipe i have at the moment is a round 4.5 inch one and it fits perfect.

anyone know of any good sites or places for a stainless exhaust-just backbox.

Cheers Fraser

Hello mate i have a Scorpion rear boxer tail pipe but my exhuast is custom made out of powerflow parts and scorpion so the fit is amazing :D

My mate had the same thing done aswell and i personally think its the only one that suits the corrado the magnex one just about gets away with it :)

My mates got one and it would fit a total treat but it needs the hanger moved over a bitty, but the actual boxer part itself fits the cut out sweet as, and yeh looks ace so i got one as well :mrgreen:

Thanks for the replies guys-i think il be ordering one then-best price delivered is £195 inc VAT anyone know of a better price?

Cheers Fraser

Hmmn,

£195 inc VAT sounds a bit steep to me for a backbox..,

Powerflow, Blueflame and Zaust custom exhaust builders will be able to do you a backbox in an identical style for lots less I reckon,

Cheers,

BigEastsideVWG60

they dont do one for the 1.8 16v cos it doesnt have a cat

They do mate, I nearly had one on mine but there was a serious design problem in that it made contact with the boot floor. The shop i got it from rang scorpian and apparently they're all like that. I'm sure when i posted about the problem there were some other 16v owners who'd sucessfully managed to get it to fit.