Sign in to follow this  
chimo

hey I'm new

hello everybody

Nice forums here.

I've been lurking around here for a while, so I figured that I'd introduce myself.

I'm Andrew, I drive a 93 Corrado VR6, and I'm in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada

hope to give some Canadian content in here.

Welcome to the forum :D

Obviously, this is the best Corrado forum, but make sure you check out the Corrado Club of Canada site and their forum for events in Canada as well. They have a big meet in Toronto coming up on the 29th May (bit of a trek from PEI tho..)

Welcome to the forum :D

Obviously, this is the best Corrado forum, but make sure you check out the Corrado Club of Canada site and their forum for events in Canada as well. They have a big meet in Toronto coming up on the 29th May (bit of a trek from PEI tho..)

I'm a member of the Corrado Club of Canada.. same name... I'm just not overly active on the site... I'm going to the season opener, 18 hour drive... in the Rado going to be fun, I can't wait

I'm going to the season opener, 18 hour drive...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I thought my 8 hour drive to gti international was a long haul!!!

Welcome to the forum chimo.

pffff.......try an 11+ hour drive from aberdeen :roll: :wink:

anyway welcome to the forum chimo :lol: :lol:

see it would be bad if it were a ford or a chevy or something, but it's a corrado... with a nice big stereo and a girl in the passanger seat!!

18 hours is alot... I have to go to a wedding the next weekend, so I'm just going a week early... timing worked out well

all the same, it makes me look hardcore!!

pffff.......try an 11+ hour drive from aberdeen :roll: :wink:

anyway welcome to the forum chimo :lol: :lol:

no sympathy...you bring it on yourself by going a stupid way. whay not go via Groats, and right down the west cost via landsend?

Surely you would pass enough truck stops then!! :lol:

well u obviously havent eaten at the truckstop at penrith :p:p .....then you'll know it aint the stupid way :wink: :-P :-P :-P :-P .........besides we're wanting a nice easy cruising run down to inters.......none of these nice twisties that your on for on your way down :wink:

those last posts made me very confused.... :?:

whay not go via Groats, and right down the west cost via landsend?

what????

those last posts made me very confused.... :?:

whay not go via Groats, and right down the west cost via landsend?

what????

andycowluk is trying to say that my route to this years GTi-International is a longer route than he would take down from my area........basically groats is John O groats the most northerly tip of mainland UK and landsend is the most southerly :wink: ......hope that clears up yer confusion :wink: its all just friendly banter :-P

I live in Toronto, but I don't have a car :cry: I need someone to adopt me for the day. I've been trying to post on the Candian forum, but the board emails never arrive telling me what my preset password is, so I can't post.

Ho hum, roll on June when I can come back to England and get myself a nice VR6 :D

Thanks for clearing that up guys... I had no idea.... I'm going to have to take a trip over there and learn to understand you guys, and learn to drive on that side of the road.

Dinkus, there's a rather lengthy post on vortex about the CCC season opener. I'm sure somone will adopt you at the car show. Get a hold of "Zarman" he's likely able to hook you up with somebody, he's likely the one to contact. I'd offer, but the gilrfriend will be there, and I'm likely not going to have any rear seats (I'm picking up a set of Recaros in Toronto, I'm leaving my rear leathers behind to save space).

one question to you guys... Are Zender body kits difficult to come by over there? I scored an original kit (front and rear bumpers, side skirts and wing) and an Oettinger grille for $300 canadian / about 125 pounds. I think I got a really good deal.

Thanks chimo, I'll see if I can get hold of zarman. It does mean braving the vortex forum tho :o