G60radoboi

Bare shell?

Just curious more than anything else. I was wondering what a bare shell would cost from a car someone has broken? Important that there be hardly any rust. So essentially I guess just a rolling shell, no doors, bonnet, tailgate etc.......

Hello there,

a complete working Corrado will sell for £950.00 to £1200.00 for a early one,

and around £2000.00 to £3500.00 for a decent later Corrado.

So I would of thought you should be able to purchase a Corrado bare shell for £350.00 to £750.00 depending on year and condition.

Hope this helps.

Si :thumbleft:

Thanks Si. That is good to know. I am toying with a few ideas at the minute so am looking at possibly hunting down a shell as a long term "slow" restoration project.

Honestly, I would just buy a car with a blown engine or one that needs some work. You will find the little parts really do add up and corrado's can be picked up really cheap. I bought mine for £800 as a full car with engine in bits and even then I shudder when I even begin to think how much I have spent!

Has to be a sunroof model mate. I might just leave this idea for a while. Looks like a few more important things have cropped up that require my attention more.

Hello

I will have a black corrado vr6 shell very soon. It has some light rust on the rear arch. Very easy to treat.

based in palmers green north london

That sounds like am awesome project you have going there quicky1980. AWD in a rado will be insane lol. You using the TT engine and drive gear for this?

*EDIT* Just seen your thread, R32 gear. Going to be one seriously impressive machine mate.

Edited by G60radoboi