Stan 24v

My BMW M135i

Not been on here for ages, but for those who remember me I thought I'd share my latest pride and joy. As you can see its a bit different to a Rado ;)

I have been away with work a lot so only picked it up this week (19 March) but Im now a VERY happy bunny, WHAT A CAR!!!!

Unfortunately I haven't had time to take decent pics yet, so you'll have to make do with some phone pics for now, but I'm sure you all know what a beast it is anyway ;)

WP_001701_zpscfeea074.jpg

WP_001702_zpsa171639c.jpg

WP_001703_zps8d5d256d.jpg

WP_001704_zps51e50a38.jpg

altAm9oLenNuqTBywCs5ZJCQABCyceJ5BOgi6HXXJBhM1Pb_zps262555e2.jpg

altAvdf0R4w1Ej67lsnJlHU1p6zq_pgKG5pRgwcZYdKW24T_zps07133cfc.jpg

altAprqHXm9r3YZXAdjiG9OiYxTiX2gBNh_-ppLCzIOZB9M_zps587209e7.jpg

altAhqfdqfMyA926JxNSpjzG-f7nh-4zh1MgKVpJkiQNfkR_zps891bc232.jpg

altAqAjytieZow8MvncU41d6iLXqxVPWUt0XwZLNgjk_mxL_zps71cbc2f9.jpg

altAiQ5hG7dwessNUN2YM_RPjeB3VfMZGSTs2GuSjgX9dIY_zps36335594.jpg

Very nice indeed...I wish I had that engine in mine. I have the same but on a 120D engine.

They are great to drive...Have you notice the steering wheel blocks the view of certain information on the dash no matter how you set the steering wheel position and you have to strech forward to look at them.

Edited by VWVW

Is that the 8 speed auto flavour?

Thought about getting one (based on Chris Harris video reviews and forum hype) because BMW were doing cracking PCP deals on them, but decided against it in the end. Didn't want to get tied into finance on a car.

The M135i is a cracking car by all accounts. For circa 30k you'd be mad to choose anything else if you were after a new car, particularly with the 0% PCP rate BMW have been doing.

Bet it goes some! Congrats!

Its manual, cant stand autos even as good as it is.

Its the best bang per buck for the money. Scirocco R, Golf R, S3 etc dont come close really.

The M135i is a cracking car by all accounts. For circa 30k you'd be mad to choose anything else if you were after a new car, particularly with the 0% PCP rate BMW have been doing.

Yep. Shame the deals are on the hatchback only, which I hate. I'll just wait for 1Ms to come down in price instead :D

Thats because there isnt a coupe yet Kev, the 2 series is replacing it and there is going to be an M235i by the looks of it. Part of the reason I didnt go with the 1M was due to the prices not falling, and the running costs are a lot greater, plus as a daily the ride, economy, performance and general running of the M135i makes more sense.

Car looks fantastic Stan, hope its a wise move I'm getting a coupe version 135i Msport in white on Friday!

Its awesome mate, awesome! You got yours?

---------- Post added at 4:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:50 AM ----------

Its awesome mate, awesome! You got yours?