FenderSi

A few freebies if anyone wants them before I throw them out...

I've decided that I'm going to sell the Corrado in a few weeks and have started the process of clearing all the crap that I've held onto. I found a few litte bits that anyone driving past might want to pick up. There's no point them waiting around until I sell the car because all the new parts are ON the car and will not (I hope) need replacing again for a long time...also I need the space in my garage for motorbikes, cycles and other mechanical toys!!

The boxes include:

-A bonnet rubber (where it sits on the slam panel) and full set of front washers and hoses

-A bonnet catch and bolts.

-Two headlight glasses and one partially broken head light unit

-Some spare fog unit backings (I think)

-I haven't been right through the box, but I'm fairly sure there will be a few other possibly useful small bits in there...

Drop me a message on here if you are interested in it all? I'm not asking any money, I just know from experience that Rado parts are a pain to get hold of and don't want to waste any more away!

Thanks,

Simon

Hi, if you have a passenger side (UK rhd) late headlight glass and/or black plastic surround I would like them, and Ill pay postage obviously.

Sorry I missed the 'driving past' bit in my eagerness: that probably means you dont want the hassle of posting?

Edited by bmwcompact

hi fendersi i would be interested in these bits, i have to pop to brighton at somepoint over the weekend so i could always blast on to yours if this weekend is possible for you?if you want to post the light lense to bmw compact it's no problem as i'm not desperate for the lense, just handy for a spare!

Hi there if you are willing to post and the fog backing are late the plastic parts Ill take them and cobver postage costs

thanks

again for postage ill take the bonnet strip and all the washer bits, more than happy to send some tokens your way for your time...

hi, if you've still got the headlight glasses i am kind of desperate for the passenger side. if u could post it i would transfer over the money to do this. let me know. thanks

As stated, I really can't be bothered with the hassle of posting. Sorry. I was literally walking down the drive to chuck it all away then thought I might as well offer it up for free if anyone is actually passing. Posting requires getting boxes, making sure its all packed nicely etc. I literally live on the A27 as it goes through Worthing and often see Rado's passing through. Like I say, most of the stuff if probably absolute rubbish left in there. Drop me a text on 07811 747 054 if you want to head over on Sunday, althought it will need to be before 2 as I have guests in the afternoon.

Sorry to anyone who got their hopes up of postage! I put all the decent bits up for sale about 5 months ago and nobody even replied to it once, interesting huh!!

Cheers,

Simon.

---------- Post added at 2:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 2:27 PM ----------

As stated, I really can't be bothered with the hassle of posting. Sorry. I was literally walking down the drive to chuck it all away then thought I might as well offer it up for free if anyone is actually passing. Posting requires getting boxes, making sure its all packed nicely etc. I literally live on the A27 as it goes through Worthing and often see Rado's passing through. Like I say, most of the stuff if probably absolute rubbish left in there. Drop me a text on 07811 747 054 if you want to head over on Sunday, althought it will need to be before 2 as I have guests in the afternoon.

Sorry to anyone who got their hopes up of postage! I put all the decent bits up for sale about 5 months ago and nobody even replied to it once, interesting huh!!

Cheers,

Simon.

txt sent

if a time arrangement can be sorted for when i can pick the bits up, i will see about posting the bits on that have been asked for?

times have been arranged and will be heading down shortly weather permiting, will keep you informed.

Parts were picked up, thanks for popping over mate. Glad to know someone will get the use of them!!! Car looked and sounded great too.